Real Rescues on their 70 mph truck

On todays programme,Nick Knowles mentioned a car being hit by a 70 mph truck,that should have been worded that the car hit the truck at 70 mph,but Joe Public will swallow any dud info from Nick not knows a lot,it is the second time he says a truck does that speed while filming from a motorway bridge a few years ago,i emailed him the facts about limiters,no reply,from the over weight presenter that needs a diet.
And that side kick Louise Munchkin,sounds like a blooming biscuit,she was being told how to deal with a car fire,by a fire safety expert,she asked if she should stand by a burning car or walk away from it,they then cut the vt back to the studio,and Nick thought it was ok to lift up a burning bonnet.Nick looks like he has just woken up.

LOL Toby, unfortunately the little Munchkin and the bleary-eyed KnowsNothing characters are hired to inject a little drama into some fairly unexciting situations and I’m afraid this involves being slightly over the top, and asking silly questions. I must admit to being a closet fan of Real Rescues and also that other one on iPlayer - what is it - Helicopter Heroes with that beefcake presenter. But at least now I can come out of the closet now I know that someone else watches it too!