Ready to try again

Hi,
This is my story just over 3 years ago i had 2 assesment drives one with Paul Williams from Gloucester and the other from training force avonmouth,both very good.
I had the gentleman from training force ring me up trying to get me to sign up but my father contracted meningitis which lead to dementia mum could not have him home so he had to go into hospital to be assessed while he was in hospital he kept getting out and on the third time he got out he got away,3 weeks later his body was found in the river 4 miles from the hospital.
So it has taken me a long time so Im going try again.So i am after a bit of advice regarding my medical,i think i have to do my theory again.Im from Newport South Wales.
Are training force still in business the gentlemen i spoke to was Kevin
Cheers Nick

Horrible thing to happen mate. Can’t imagine how you must have felt.

With regards to Theory the test passes are valid for 2 years from the date you passed them so it sounds to me like you may well have to re do them. I’m assuming you have the C provisional still? If so and you are under 45 I believe you won’t need another medical. Someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly to confirm.

All the best with it

With regards the medical nick is right, I took my medical got the provisional on my licence something came up so couldn’t complete my training I’ve now signed up to do it and the provisional was still on there [emoji6]