Read This........

home.bt.com/news/uknews/five … 3885065934

Then seriously think when you put your ‘x’ on the ballot paper!

We are all in this together. :slight_smile:

■■■■■■■ hell. That’s an eye opener. Trouble is which ever party you vote for they’re all after ■■■■■■ and pillaging the less wealthy

Tipper Tom:
[zb] hell. That’s an eye opener.

That sure is, the wealthy have only seen their annual income increase by 0.00001% while the bottom 20% have seen theirs increase by almost 1%. The poor are doing vastly greater than the rich.

its called capitalism.Good luck to the wealthy.The majority have worked damned hard and took massive risks to accumulate their wealth.

Sickening and unsurprising in equal measure.

If these people are targeted (which they wont be anyway), theyll simply shift their concerns ever more to tax “friendlier” parts of the world and orchestrate mass redundancies within their business empires as a warning to the government to leave them the hell alone. They have the cream of the world`s tax avoidance experts in their pockets and have the power to play cat and mouse games with any government that has the audacity to suggest they pay their dues.
Said governments are almost invariably in bed with them anyway, so the wheel is set to continue turning in much the same corrupt way, with the poorest and lowest paid footing the bill.

In all honesty I cant for the life of me see this situation ever changing. Who the hell are we supposed to vote for when theyre all tarred with the same brush?

Wheelnutt - what the hell are you on about? Get a grip. :unamused:
Leeds Chris - That is not the issue, is it? It`s the fact that they pay so little in taxes in comparison to their incomes.

■■■■■■■:

The top 1% of earners pay almost 30% of the income tax collected in the UK. So you want to make them move abroad by making it uneconomical for them to live in the UK because you are jealous of what they have achieved. Just be ready to see your tax double to pay for the shortfall.

How do I become a billionaire lol

wheelnutt:

■■■■■■■:

The top 1% of earners pay almost 30% of the income tax collected in the UK. So you want to make them move abroad by making it uneconomical for them to live in the UK because you are jealous of what they have achieved. Just be ready to see your tax double to pay for the shortfall.

Ah! Government statistics - Find them a-plenty in the fiction aisle. The poor are doing vastly greater than the rich? Maybe we should just ask the poor about that?
You make it sound as though we are talking about individual tax payers. We are talking about corporations, monopolies and cartels who avoid billions in legally owed tax by every dubious and dishonest way they can. Trust me, the poor are not doing very well at all.

Jealous no - that`s a pretty limp comeback.

Excessive, without a doubt. However, just remember where you stand in the world, check here globalrichlist.com/ .

I dont have a problem with people having more money
than sense,I do however detest the fact that they use
it to try and make poor skint Me a puppet.

Dream on Ruperts you trust fund Charlies are first
against the wall,power to the people.

To much Wolfie Smith da ya think. :smiley:

49.1 million richest in the world lol

fredthered:
Broadband, TV Packages, TNT Sports & Mobile Deals | BT

Then seriously think when you put your ‘x’ on the ballot paper!

We are all in this together. :slight_smile:

when that clown the leader of the tory party spouted that,the “WE” he made reference to wasn’t the new class that he and cronies have created “the working poor”, No the term We was he and those tax evading elite ,greedy corporations, Bankers,and executives in the NHS , the royal family

Life is not & never has been fair. That’s the price of capitalism & let’s face it, it’s been proved there’s no other way.

I don’t have a problem with wealth. The issue I have us how the wealth is gained or created.

Hard work and honesty is how it should be done but usually there is a ‘scam’ or other such means involved to gain that wealth and the class system is how society puts people in the correct place to serve the few that supposedly create the wealth?

Just my ten pence worth.

Smoggie89:
How do I become a billionaire lol

drive a class one, bends in the middle, 44 tonne artic :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

wheelnutt:

Tipper Tom:
[zb] hell. That’s an eye opener.

That sure is, the wealthy have only seen their annual income increase by 0.00001% while the bottom 20% have seen theirs increase by almost 1%. The poor are doing vastly greater than the rich.

You forgot to mention that the price paid for the poorest 20% for that 1% increase in income is a 87% decrease in any savings/cash in hand they might have once had.
The rich increasing their income by much less comes down to most of them being too damned lazy to move their money out of bank accounts paying paltry amounts of interest and into the safest corporate bonds paying around 5% instead. A fool and their money are soon parted will always apply to the monied first, because the poor never had much to be parted from in the first place!

LeedsChris:
its called capitalism.Good luck to the wealthy.The majority have worked damned hard and took massive risks to accumulate their wealth.

There are plenty of people out there who have worked damned hard their entire lives, taken risks, made tough decisions and the sacrifices that sometimes go with them. Now, at retirement age, they have bugger all to show for it other than looted pensions and savings. The majority of those that ARE wealthy in old age got there not by doing anything already mentioned, but by being the ones benefiting from “money flowing uphill” in our nil-sum society that allows the rich to rob the poor like the Merchant of Venice would have it. Inflation robs the asset-owning, Deflation robs the working, and oligarchs (all nationalities) rob both. There are over 37,000 millionaires in this country. Can anyone name a single one of them that they like very much? - excepting themselves and members of their own menagerie? Capitalism was exposed as being “Dishonest” back in the credit crunch: Yet it is still allowed to continue, unchecked, unregulated, and full of moral hazard as before. Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.