Read in the Sun Today

Drivers and other Worker from Rumania in reality most of other Ex Sovet Countries who apply in Romania for Passport and get one.

So,well,…
The other Day refused our Security entry to one who couldnt explain the Road Sign in Front of him. It is fitted on the Barrier,has a few Corners and in the middn are the Letters " S t o p "

Another ask me writing his Defect Report as he cant write English. Although he speaks very well English.
Now,how you get an EU Driving License? Lottery,or what?

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

:laughing:
I see the issue here, he read the Sun :wink:

Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

Okay, who gave the smoking chimp a sun to read in the mirror :laughing:

I started reading this thread confused, it’s now confirmed, i am confused :laughing:

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.

Right that’s it, my half dunk 5th Stella is going back in the fridge, and I am off to bed with paracetamol :laughing:

Night night. x

Contraflow:
Night night. x

I lied, in a perverse way I need my melon twisted a bit more, and my Stella will only go flat :laughing:

It’s worse than trying to talk to a drunken Yoda!!!
Hmm, confused much am I
:grimacing:

Well,Its everywhere

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … ifted.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/384881 … work-in-UK
heimatkunde.boell.de/2009/10/18 … immigrants
wanderingearl.com/how-i-obta … n-country/

Contraflow:
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Immigrant:
Drivers and other Worker from Rumania in reality most of other Ex Sovet Countries who apply in Romania for Passport and get one.

So,well,…
The other Day refused our Security entry to one who couldnt explain the Road Sign in Front of him. It is fitted on the Barrier,has a few Corners and in the middn are the Letters " S t o p "

Another ask me writing his Defect Report as he cant write English. Although he speaks very well English.
Now,how you get an EU Driving License? Lottery,or what?

■■■■■ me old china, busted :laughing: :wink:

I’m no expert on linguistics, but the phrase “or what…?” is very much a UK/AUS/NZ thing as in "“You coming down the shops, or what…?”

Your English isn’t good enough to have picked up all the syntax and informal words necessary to speak fluently and use phrases such as “or what”, but you wouldn’t have been taught “or what” on an English language course either I reckon.

Therefore, you’re trolling :arrow_right: :wink:

The irony of an immigrant with bad english complaining about immigrants with bad english…

There by be sure the useless problem tis aimed at no mankind forever more - The sun , the moon, the stars.
This be by no mean feat says I, innit . :grimacing: