Re: Ragtop's Leaving Post

I’ve moved Ragtop’s “Leaving Post” to a safe place at her request…not something I would normally do with a post that’s had so many replies, but her reasons were totally valid - you’ll just have to trust the pair of us on this one… :wink:

On a brighter note…she’s still with us! :grimacing:

Lucy:

Well at least thats one good thing then :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

simon

Lucy:

Whoever talked sense into Ragtop…Well done!!

Chrisie, we need your input here as much anyones,
I’m pleased you are staying
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

What happend there then :open_mouth: :question:

As usual I’ve missed all the excitement :unamused:

So all I can say is I’m glad you’re back girl (if you went)

I’m sorry i cant say I missed you coz I didn’t know you had gone but if you had gone I would have missed you :laughing: :laughing:

hmm that made sense in my head not sure now :laughing:

Glad to hear you are staying Chrisie :smiley: .

what leaving post? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

welcome back ragtop :laughing:

We’ll take that as one knock then :wink:.

Welcome Back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But is she back ■■?.

she’s still with us!

So if she is still with us, how could she be back ?.

But urrrr yeh, um welcome back Ragtop.

Same as North Surrey Haulage…

What did I miss? Anyone going to explain? Pleeeease!

But even so welcome back Chrissie

John

It seems that chrissie mentioned something on here and someone at her company mentioned it to her boss…and i think it caused her to lose her job…but thats what i believe…but she`s strong enough to survive…and i wish her all the best in finding new employment…and staying with us…stay strong chrissie…
regards

The original post was removed, at Chrisie’s request, to end the speculation, to avoid making the situation worse and to help matters improve for her. So it would be a good idea if the various theories and ideas didn’t continue in this thread otherwise this one will need to go as well.

She hasn’t left us, which we are all happy about, and things look like they could be OK for her so may be it would be best if we left it at that.

Leaving thread? What leaving thread? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ragtop,

Glad you didn’t go.

Like me, you have not met many on here face to face but I know from experience the friendship there is on here and believe me it is there.

Giving up is not an option

Read my sig. it’s true.

Our world fell apart 1st March 2003 and if it wasn’t for Rikki and a few others I just don’t care to go down that road

You have met me Keelman. What more could anyone want. :laughing: Dont let the sods grind you down chrissie.
:wink: