Re location for work

Here’s one that may/will have been asked before i’m sure so apologies for that.
BUT where is the ‘best’ area in the uk to live for wok ?
I’m soon to be hopefully passing my C and shortly after C and E.
Currently living in mid Wales very nice but no work.
I’m thinking of moving once i have passed to find work . I know it’s a bit how long is a piece of string round here it’s a very short piece.
All thoughts appreciated.

Work is dire everywhere, although picking up slowly.

You will probably find more coming across into England.

Midlands I would say is one of the better options.

Best of luck with passing your C and CE tests.

Any idea who you will be training with?

Moved from Ceredigion in 2000 to Midlands for work, although back then it was call centres. CE now and after I get experience then hopefully things will improve but Midlands is a place to try. Especially near the motorway network if you have to travel for work.

Cheers Dar 1976. I was thinking possibly widnes ish area warrington etc.I’ve got my theory and hp next week 21 st and have driver training booked up with Heads of the valleys training in abergaveny.
They seem to be very switched on.
I have also been thinking Bristol ish area not too far from your ‘manor’ i think ?
i know work is bad everywhere especially for a newly passed but i just want to give myself a helping hand by being somewhere where there is some work.
Will have to play by ear and see what occurs. :unamused:

I am not even sure where my ‘manor’ is lol. I am not far from Bristol this week but working in Midlands full time as of Monday.

Glad you have done some research on your training and not gone for a shiny Internet advert :slight_smile:. Best of luck on theories and training.

Hopefully there may be a bit more work as the summer comes along and people want to take their holidays. :slight_smile:

Good luck for Monday :smiley:

Hope it all goes to plan

Can’t wait to start my training i’ve been planning this for a good while now.

Have family in Preston and Cambridge and would be considering myself to relocate there soon if nothing picks up but not sure what job situation is like there.