Re-located

As from Monday Elmet Driver Training Ltd will move 2 miles down the road to the former RAF camp at Church Fenton. We now have a on site reversing practice area. Also great for plane enthusiasts to see the aircrafts on site.

After quite a stressful few weeks I would particularly like to thank Peter Smythe for his advice and encouragement for me to keep my training company going.

Running a training company is not easy as I’ve found out but the satisfaction of getting a candidate through the test is brilliant!!

So onwards and upwards happy trucking folks. :smiley:

Paul :smiley:

best of luck to you Paul :slight_smile:

Priest:
best of luck to you Paul :slight_smile:

Many Thanks :smiley:

Yep, best of luck Paul! :grimacing:

And that Pete Smythe guy is alright! :wink:

(Or would be when he stops correcting my posts! :laughing:)

All the best with the new site.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
All the best with the new site.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers Pete, before talking to you I was seriously thinking about folding the business, as as you said running a company has many ups and downs. You made realise how I love the job and how hard I hard worked to build a a good established reputable training company (although small)

Thanks again

Paul, I’ve never met you but I’ve certainly noticed your great attitude, high pass rate, and the feedback from those who trained with you.
This industry needs people like you in it Paul; glad to hear you are hanging in there! All the best.

th2013:
Paul, I’ve never met you but I’ve certainly noticed your great attitude, high pass rate, and the feedback from those who trained with you.
This industry needs people like you in it Paul; glad to hear you are hanging in there! All the best.

Thank you very much, comments like yours make it all worthwhile

Good luck and all the best for the future.

All the best mate