re job

does anyone know of any transport companys in spain who take on english lads cheers fellas

where do you live mick?

Provided you are not a criminal you have a chance :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
Provided you have legal residency a CDL A licence and two years provable experience my company will :smiley:

Where’s their Spanish depot then Pat? :blush: :laughing:

I saw a load of your mob in Cargills near Worcester MA on Monday, I know you get up that way, I was in and out really early Monday, reloaded in CT and parked on the OH Turnpike before it got dark with 11hrs in the book, was hoping for a bit of hanging around so that you could buy me dinner (healthy of course :laughing: )

if you’re interested mick come back and tell us where you live, can give you some names then

driving around nerja on a hiab truck with my shorts on would do me, any such luck or is it all distance ta

beany:
driving around nerja on a hiab truck with my shorts on would do me, any such luck or is it all distance ta

if you have a hiab licence you’d probably get a job on the building supplies but the construction industry is quiet and the pay for local work is pretty poor, there are more opportunities for long distance though depends how much you want to earn and how much you want to be away.
do you live in nerja?

no i dont live in nerja but there or torrox would do me, stopped in frigillana twice. dont want to do distance anymore had twenty five years of that and it.s not right to leave my missus alone in a strange place. cheers for the info though

beany:
no i dont live in nerja but there or torrox would do me, stopped in frigillana twice. dont want to do distance anymore had twenty five years of that and it.s not right to leave my missus alone in a strange place. cheers for the info though

well if you fancy it there’s a company called cotravelma would be the closest to torrox and they have a couple of brits but like you say its distance work and better to be home