Re Job vacancy

just seen advert in Yorkshire Post “10 C+E drivers req , tankers non ADR based Easingwold” who could that be i wonder ? Agency number 091 . . something any ideas anyone ? Yellow wagons maybe ?

Harpers? Probably on sewage tankers at a guess?

Think York area is 01904? But agency could be anywhere?

JFC999:
just seen advert in Yorkshire Post “10 C+E drivers req , tankers non ADR based Easingwold” who could that be i wonder ? Agency number 091 . . something any ideas anyone ? Yellow wagons maybe ?

LGV 1 AND LGV 2 TANKER DRIVER
Job No:YOR/152021
Wage£8.50 TO £14 PER HOUR
HoursFULL TIME, DAYS BETWEEN 6AM-6PM
LocationEASINGWOLD, YORK, N YORKS YO61
DurationPermanent
Date posted28 May 2010
Pension detailsNo details held
Description
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Relay Recruitment who is operating as an employment business. Good experience of Tanker work in the LGV 1 and LGV 2 field, handling pump on / off compressors. LGV 1 and LGV 2 trunks available on days and nights. LGV 1 and LGV 2 weekend work paying Sat £10.00 per hour or Sunday £14.00 per hour. If you hold a. current a LGV1 or LGV 2 licence contact us no and lets supply you with the shifts that suit you.
How to apply
For further details about job reference YOR/152021, please telephone Jobseeker Direct on 0845 6060 234. Lines are open 8.00am - 6.00pm weekdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday. All calls are charged at local rate. Call charges may be different if you call from a mobile phone. Alternatively, visit your local Jobcentre Plus Office and use the customer access phones provided to call Jobseeker Direct. The textphone service for deaf and hearing-impaired people is 0845 6055 255.

LGV 1 TANKER DRIVER (NON ADR)
Job No:YOR/151824
Wage£8 TO £12 PER HOUR
Hours5 DAYS FROM 7
LocationYORK YO61
DurationTemporary
Date posted24 May 2010
Pension detailsNo details held
Description
NAS Recruitment services, acting as an employment business are recruiting on behalf of their client in North Yorkshire. We are currently seeking 6 x HGV class 1 drivers with Tanker experience Non Hazardous. Delivering Liquid Fertiliser Animal feed you will make 3 loads runs per day to Farms across Yorkshire. This is a temporary position for min of a month. but may become ongoing. 8.00 - 12.00 per hour, 24/7 operation. Drivers will typically work 12 hour shifts, days or nights. If you feel you are a professional driver with the relevant experience please call NAS between 10.00 - 16.00 Mon - Fri Only to arrange an interview. Immediate starts available for the right candidates.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 0191 3779922 and asking for Jonathan Atkins.
Employer
NAS Recruitment Services

warcups on food products.

it will be liquid fertiliser, goes to farms in bulk, farmer spreads it in his unimog onto newly planted seeds, to get the crops going, happens every year at this time, lasts about a month til crops established ,then goes kaput

Product like this used to come out of Allied Colloids in Bradford , as a “by-product” … used to be stored in lagoons on a farm nr. Borobridge … would then be “tanked” out to farms … often would drop the tanker in a field/yard/ etc. Spraying is usually done by contractors, who would pump it straight out of the tanker.
T’only firm @ Easingwold i can think of is Whitkirk … but now owned by that firm from Notts. (green trucks) - does tippers/general/livestock … also got truck/tractor dealership ?

The Rustler:
Product like this used to come out of Allied Colloids in Bradford , as a “by-product” … used to be stored in lagoons on a farm nr. Borobridge … would then be “tanked” out to farms … often would drop the tanker in a field/yard/ etc. Spraying is usually done by contractors, who would pump it straight out of the tanker.
T’only firm @ Easingwold i can think of is Whitkirk .… but now owned by that firm from Notts. (green trucks) - does tippers/general/livestock … also got truck/tractor dealership ?

That would be Bowrings of Warsop

Henrys cat:

The Rustler:
T’only firm @ Easingwold i can think of is Whitkirk .… but now owned by that firm from Notts. (green trucks) - does tippers/general/livestock … also got truck/tractor dealership ?

That would be Bowrings of Warsop

Thanks … just couldn’t remember … and of course, didn’t see one today to jog my old memory :laughing: