Re: Holland

What about Richard Long? I see his trucks have Richard Long BV on them, and Dutch plates, so presumably he’s registered over there as well?

Geoffo:
J Heebink had/has a yard in Newport Pagnell.

Heijboer transport do regular UK runs.

PS. photo’s are not mine…

Heijboer have / had a yard in Corby :question:

scaniason:
What about Richard Long? I see his trucks have Richard Long BV on them, and Dutch plates, so presumably he’s registered over there as well?

Er nooooo
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=117601&p=1820693#p1820693

i wrote you a reply 2 Sundays ago mc, and have just noticed it didnt post.
Basically, the bloke i worked for, when i first met him, he gave me £1000 in Scottish £50 notes for my first 2 weeks wages, no tax etc, no limiters on motors, he had 3 passports all in different names, and surprise surprise, he is in prison.
It was flat out work NL/UK/NL

kindle530:
i wrote you a reply 2 Sundays ago mc, and have just noticed it didnt post.
Basically, the bloke i worked for, when i first met him, he gave me £1000 in Scottish £50 notes for my first 2 weeks wages, no tax etc, no limiters on motors, he had 3 passports all in different names, and surprise surprise, he is in prison.
It was flat out work NL/UK/NL

Yes I still remember seeing those traffic light and over the last 2 weeks while stuck in traffic tired thought what if I just nod off now :imp: :imp: :imp: :smiling_imp:
But you did not supply a name or any further info for all that matters as you say he is now in prision

BTW was speaking to a lad from Carlisle the other week he says he is driving for someone like mc gee or something like that
Tells me he drove for 3 days constant with out sleep (though I dont believe him) and that VOSA tried to stop him but he would not stop then the police tugged him; rang his boss and to cut a long story short he had all the tricks up his sleeve
Says he now has an Irish driving licence