Re.English Referendum

The biggest mistake ever made was to educate us. :confused: :open_mouth: :unamused:

Must have missed that bit.
Anyone else get educated? :unamused:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Must have missed that bit.
Anyone else get educated? :unamused:

In the Forest of Dean ? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

They’ll be sending that squad of heavily-armed sheep up the M6 if you’re not carefull!

Carryfast:

Bewick:
Now that the Scottish referendum is over why can’t we have one just for England and make it a double one A)We vote for our Independence and leave the U.K. and B)Vote to leave the EU.Thereby killing two birds with one stone :smiley: Now where is the “Leatherhead Legend” to kick off proceedings and give us the benefit of his vast knowledge on every subject known to man ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick. PS I would vote YES on both counts ! :wink:

Blimey that sounds as nuts as Farage’s support of Gordon Brown and Cameron in the Scottish independence vote.

How the zb could you vote yes on both counts when you’ve been saying on countless posts that you support the idea of the UK and the Scottish NO to independence vote.

IE the best way to get what ( you’re now ) saying that you’d vote for ( would have been ) by supporting a Scottish yes vote together with calling for an English referendum for independence too.Which is what I’ve actually been saying on my countless posts on the subject and you’ve said that I’m talking bollox. :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What we are talking about is independence for us not the scots. As a headline once read “Fog in the Channel, Continent cut off”

Two votes for me!

Everyone agrees so what are you’s going to do about it

ERF MAN:

Carryfast:

Bewick:
Now that the Scottish referendum is over why can’t we have one just for England and make it a double one A)We vote for our Independence and leave the U.K. and B)Vote to leave the EU.Thereby killing two birds with one stone :smiley: Now where is the “Leatherhead Legend” to kick off proceedings and give us the benefit of his vast knowledge on every subject known to man ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick. PS I would vote YES on both counts ! :wink:

Blimey that sounds as nuts as Farage’s support of Gordon Brown and Cameron in the Scottish independence vote.

How the zb could you vote yes on both counts when you’ve been saying on countless posts that you support the idea of the UK and the Scottish NO to independence vote.

IE the best way to get what ( you’re now ) saying that you’d vote for ( would have been ) by supporting a Scottish yes vote together with calling for an English referendum for independence too.Which is what I’ve actually been saying on my countless posts on the subject and you’ve said that I’m talking bollox. :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What we are talking about is independence for us not the scots. As a headline once read “Fog in the Channel, Continent cut off”

Two votes for me!

But a yes vote in Scotland ‘would have’ done that by breaking up the union unless you think it would have still staggered on with just us a few Welsh and the Unionist Irish.Instead of which we had Cameron supporting Brown and Farage supporting them both to keep the whole thing staggering on and now the Cons and Farage are moaning about the cost of it all and the fact that there is no English parliament,just as there never has been,in the federal zb up that they’ve both supported and kept alive.Just like Bewick did. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

irish lorries:
Everyone agrees so what are you’s going to do about it

As I’ve said give it time and the union will inevitably take itself out by collapsing under the weight of its own contradictions of the federalists trying to flog a dead horse when even they know that only a nationalist solution will work now. ‘Time’ in this case obviously not going to be a matter of it happening over night but when it does it will have been worth the wait. :bulb:

But a yes vote in Scotland ‘would have’ done that by breaking up the union unless you think it would have still staggered on with just us a few Welsh and the Unionist Irish.Instead of which we had Cameron supporting Brown and Farage supporting them both to keep the whole thing staggering on and now the Cons and Farage are moaning about the cost of it all and the fact that there is no English parliament,just as there never has been,in the federal zb up that they’ve both supported and kept alive.Just like Bewick did. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
[/quote]
But Bewick’s entitled- apparently it’s been his money that has paid for the system for the last forty years. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Dennis

Does Mrs Smith not have a paintbrush she could give you to use instead of allowing you to get up to mischief on Trucknet?
You’re a Rascal with a capital R!

On the subject of an English Referendum, it’s long overdue!
As a Scotsman I wouldn’t dream of telling you which way to go, I’ll tell you this, though, for too long Scottish MP’s (And that’s Labour & Lib-Dem MP’s plus one lonely Tory) have been sticking their noses into your affairs. (The SNP has long had a policy of not voting on English affairs)
Time for it to stop.
Next year there is a General Election. I will make a prophesy. It will be a Tory win, a coalition with UKIP, Boris the Toff as the next Prime Minister.
2016 see’s an election for Holyrood. The SNP will have another landslide as Scots wont like the General Election result.
One Nation? Don’t think so!
(Anyone notice the SNP has doubled it’s membership over the weekend and are now the third largest political party in Britain?)
We live in interesting times!

Alex
PS If Mrs Smith wants any paint, Mrs Saville has a few tins left over.

Retired Old ■■■■:

But Bewick’s entitled- apparently it’s been his money that has paid for the system for the last forty years. :wink: :wink: :wink:
[/quote]
We’ve all paid in our share of taxes over the years.But that doesn’t make the contradiction,in anyone supporting the idea of the UK Union before the Scottish referendum and now saying they don’t,any less barking mad.Although like the rest of the Cons,of which I now include UKIP,it’s probably taken them this long to realise that Gordon Brown has taken them all for mugs. :unamused: :laughing:

alexsaville:
Dennis

Does Mrs Smith not have a paintbrush she could give you to use instead of allowing you to get up to mischief on Trucknet?

As a Scotsman I wouldn’t dream of telling you which way to go, I’ll tell you this, though, for too long Scottish MP’s (And that’s Labour & Lib-Dem MP’s plus one lonely Tory) have been sticking their noses into your affairs. (The SNP has long had a policy of not voting on English affairs)
Time for it to stop.
Next year there is a General Election. I will make a prophesy. It will be a Tory win, a coalition with UKIP, Boris the Toff as the next Prime Minister.
2016 see’s an election for Holyrood. The SNP will have another landslide as Scots wont like the General Election result.
(Anyone notice the SNP has doubled it’s membership over the weekend and are now the third largest political party in Britain?)

The Cons couldn’t even get a majority at the last election and and its unlikely that they’ll be able to get one this time either even with the help of the pretend anti federalist Farage.I don’t think that there’s many ( previously ) potential UKIP voters who don’t now realise that UKIP is just a federalist when it suits it Party,out to help the Cons set up a Con fiefdom in ‘England’,within the UK to make English cuts to pay off the Scottish Unionists to keep the Union staggering on.Just as I wouldn’t trust the zb’s to get us out of the EU either.As for me I’ll either now vote tactically for the Libdems in a marginal Con Libdem area or not at all.But Farage can forget about my vote now.

alexsaville:
Dennis

Time for it to stop.
Now what am I going to do with half a dozen tins of Tartan paint Alex ■■ :wink: Anyhow all I have ever said is whatever the Scots are granted we are entitled to the same considerations in England,but this is where it gets snotty as far as the Labour party are concerned re the loss of their 41 Scots MP’s which automatically prevents them from,probably,ever winning another election,tough,but fairs fair as you also say Alex.Obviously the drive for full independence will continue in Scotland and Nicola and the Yes voters won’t be happy until they achieve their goal,but don’t fear Alex I promise I would always meet you at the Gretna Border post with a box of “goodies” every week,so you won’t starve mate if Independence comes to pass. Cheers Dennis. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

alexsaville:
Dennis

Time for it to stop.
Now what am I going to do with half a dozen tins of Tartan paint Alex ■■ :wink: Anyhow all I have ever said is whatever the Scots are granted we are entitled to the same considerations in England,but this is where it gets snotty as far as the Labour party are concerned re the loss of their 41 Scots MP’s which automatically prevents them from,probably,ever winning another election,tough,but fairs fair as you also say Alex.Obviously the drive for full independence will continue in Scotland and Nicola and the Yes voters won’t be happy until they achieve their goal,but don’t fear Alex I promise I would always meet you at the Gretna Border post with a box of “goodies” every week,so you won’t starve mate if Independence comes to pass. Cheers Dennis. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Make your mind up Bewick at the start of the topic you say you now want English independence,while before that you’ve said you support the Union now you’re saying you support the Union but only if the Cons can have a guaranteed majority in the non existent ‘English parliament’ in which the only powers they’d have is to make English cuts to pay for Scottish spending.Let me guess next you and Farage will be saying that you now now also support EU membership so long as the Cons get to make all the decisions. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

If there was a Cup for the TN member who spouts the biggest load of bollox on the site, you, “CF” my friend would have won said cup outright !I could well be second but a very “distant” second at that. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Bewick.

Bewick:
If there was a Cup for the TN member who spouts the biggest load of bollox on the site, you, “CF” my friend would have won said cup outright !I could well be second but a very “distant” second at that. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Bewick.

If we were really in a competition to see who could talk the biggest load of bollox you’d obviously win it by a mile because I’m too consistent in my arguments.Whereas you can be calling for federalism one day and nationalism the next or even,like UKIP,anti federalist and federalist at the same time now that UKIP has made its Unionist Independence ideological position clear. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: