RDS Peterborough? **Now Peter Smythe**

Hi guys! :slight_smile:

Passed my theory today, spent a good few weeks revising and got 98/100 which i was really proud of as i hate tests… :unamused:

Anyway, i have booked with RDS in Peterborough, going to visit them in 2 weeks time to get a feel for the operation, however i just wanted to cast the net and see if anyone had any previous experience with these guys?

Any advise is appreciated, i made a list of bit’s to check when i get there. :slight_smile:

Thanks
Adam

*** Update, now dicided to go for a residential course with Peter, not heard anything about RDS good or bad, but lots of good about Peter so, for the extra £150 and 70-80% pass rate i will go with Peter i think! *****

Think you should also give Peter Smythe a look.He has a place in Peterborough. And by all accounts has a very good set up there.

Think you should also give Peter Smythe a look.He has a place in Peterborough. And by all accounts has a very good set up there.

Sadly, this is closing on Friday due to lack of test availability. This meant we were unable to provide the service we are known for and we weren’t prepared to compromise.

Residential at Mansfield is available of course.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Sent Peter a message already. :slight_smile:

Now going with Peter Smythe! :slight_smile: