Ratko Mladic......

So, finally he has been caught. Having seen his and his henchmen`s handiwork first hand I hope he finally gets whats due to him.

I know there were many sides and factions in the Balkans conflict, with alliances of enemies being made in one area and betrayed in others. Serbs, Croats, Bosnian Muslims (Bosniaks), Croatian Muslims,Bosnian Croats, Bosnian Serbs…confused■■?

They were all bad and all guilty of committing the most cruel and wicked atrocities on defenceless elderly people, men, women and children. I hope that who ever else is still on the run from those wicked days is also found soon.

hear hear!

Yep, he ■■■■■■ up there. He should have copied this lovely chap and sought asylum here!

dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

44 Tonne Ton:
Yep, he [zb] up there. He should have copied this lovely chap and sought asylum here!

Notice how when it’s those zb’s attacking indigenous ethnic Brits (just using the names as rough guess) they’re not charged for a racist attack unlike we would be if we did the same to them. :imp: :imp:

But maybe the world would be a more peaceful place if we stopped all the pc bs about trying to integrate different cultures and ethnic backgrounds together and all cultures kept to their own places where they all belong and if anyone bothers anyone else after that then just wipe them out like Bin Liner instead of zb’ing about with the zb’s.Seems that everyone is confusing multiculturalism with integration.

Carryfast:

44 Tonne Ton:
Yep, he [zb] up there. He should have copied this lovely chap and sought asylum here!

Notice how when it’s those zb’s attacking indigenous ethnic Brits (just using the names as rough guess) they’re not charged for a racist attack unlike we would be if we did the same to them. :imp: :imp:

Carryfast,
Do you realise that even a cursory read of easily available info would tell you that what happened in the former Yugoslavia was perpetrated by people who were organised and wore uniforms, ie they were military?
You seem to be judging a racist attack by UK standards, so I’m asking whether you have ever actually been to the former Yugoslavia and seen anything first hand for yourself?

Carryfast:
But maybe the world would be a more peaceful place if we stopped all the pc bs about trying to integrate different cultures and ethnic backgrounds together and all cultures kept to their own places where they all belong and if anyone bothers anyone else after that then just wipe them out like Bin Liner instead of zb’ing about with the zb’s.Seems that everyone is confusing multiculturalism with integration.

:bulb: A quick read of UK history might indicate to you that any of us might not be from such pure stock as you might imagine yourself to be. :wink:

So, IMHO it’s very unfair and extremely short-sighted of you to post such obvious drivel after drawing an arbitary line at a particular point in history just because that suits your purpose. (Whatever your purpose might be…)

dieseldave:

Carryfast:

44 Tonne Ton:

Carryfast,
Do you realise that even a cursory read of easily available info would tell you that what happened in the former Yugoslavia was perpetrated by people who were organised and wore uniforms, ie they were military?
You seem to be judging a racist attack by UK standards, so I’m asking whether you have ever actually been to the former Yugoslavia and seen anything first hand for yourself?

Carryfast:

:bulb: A quick read of UK history might indicate to you that any of us might not be from such pure stock as you might imagine yourself to be. :wink:

So, IMHO it’s very unfair and extremely short-sighted of you to post such obvious drivel after drawing an arbitary line at a particular point in history just because that suits your purpose. (Whatever your purpose might be…)

Blimey Dave did’nt realise that what I’d said there could be taken out of context (it’s that word again but it’s important).Firstly yes I know all about the history of Yugoslavia and been there regularly for summer hols by car before the breakup took place.If my old dad was still alive he could also tell you a lot about the place and it’s people having spent plenty of time with them both as allies and then having to deal with them as enemies at the end of WW2,in what was Italy when they invaded Istria.

Considering that,according to that Daily Mail story,those,obviously Asian extremist lot, involved in the attack on the probably ethnic Brit going by his name :question: , because of some sort of inter ethnic religeous issue,it seems obvious that the charges brought against them reflect double standards in that you can bet that a similar motivated attack by Brits on Asians for similar reasons would involve a charge of racism etc etc unlike the charges which seem to have been made against them :question: and those double standards and positive descrimination seem to be an issue in most places where ethnic integration instead of multiculturalism is being forced on the indigenous ethnic european British population :question: .

But based on my ‘knowledge’ of the issues and people in Yugo,not just a ‘cursory read’ of what took place there,it was obvious even to a trained monkey what was going to happen as a result of the breakup of the country between it’s seperate ethnic groups just like what happened in the Sudetenland of Czechos years before and a lot of those involved in those atrocities in the former Yugoslavia were a paramilitary undiciplined rabble made up of the seperate ethnic groups not part of the old integrated inter ethnic Yugo army that had broken up by that time.The surprising thing is that the British government don’t seem to give a zb about all those lessons from history in forming it’s immigration policies to the point where in the long term future the indigenous Brits face the possibility of being ethnically cleansed out of our own country by the immigrant majorities. :open_mouth: :imp:

Sorry Dave but the wrong side won the US civil war.

I’ll have to stop using these newspaper links as the story changes each day! I originally posted about one of Mugabes brutal thugs setting himself up here and claiming “Yooman rights”, :unamused:

44 Tonne Ton:
I’ll have to stop using these newspaper links as the story changes each day! I originally posted about one of Mugabes brutal thugs setting himself up here and claiming “Yooman rights”, :unamused:

Thank christ for that, i thought i had lost the plot or that toby carryfart had confused me with cowcrap again

Wheel Nut:

44 Tonne Ton:

Thank christ for that, i thought i had lost the plot or that toby carryfart had confused me with cowcrap again

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But was’nt Mugabe and his mates the result of what happened when the pc lot here helped them to kick out a ‘civilised’ government made up of ethnic British Africans and then ethnically cleansed those ethnic Brits from their homes and then put in their own lot made up of ethnic African Africans because they were in the majority :question: :imp: :wink: .So now they want to come here to probably start again on us this time by standing for election in Brixton. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: