Rates rates rates....

I Must be paying my ODs too much, average £2200-2250 a week on around 1200 miles maximum a week sometimes as low as 800 miles and they still earn the same, I must be fair with rates :slight_smile:

edwardj:
I Must be paying my ODs too much, average £2200-2250 a week on around 1200 miles maximum a week sometimes as low as 800 miles and they still earn the same, I must be fair with rates :slight_smile:

You must be very lucky to operate in an area where there are customers who pay rates at this level >!!!

shugg:

edwardj:

You must be very lucky to operate in an area where there are customers who pay rates at this level >!!!

I find most companies pay decent rates as long as you are in at the top and not the 2nd or 3rd man down the line

Absolute rubbish Shrugg. :unamused:

hi,I agree shirtbox,you allways get the blue eye boys & the creepers who get the cream,but at the end of the day,the firm pays every OD the same.
Norman croad,Torquay…