ratchet straps

Strapmaster in Cheadle

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

edd1974:
anyone know cheapest /best place to buy ratchet straps from?
just standard ones 75/80mm wide 6/8m long hook on each end.
to go in a curtain sdier to strap dopwn ibc tanks and wooden crates etc
nothing to heavy duty
thanks

I’ve at a guess 60 straps & ratchets in my garage which I’ve obtained over the years , I did have 20 of each in my lorry but got sick & tired of putting them in on a Monday & taking them out on a Friday ( they’d get pinched if you didn’t ) , now when they ring I just say no straps , so I don’t have to do the crap that goes with them , but I got caught out today as they got a driver to strap up a load of plasterboard with his straps I presume & I got ■■■■ up to the eyeballs delivering it to a building site ( no builders merchant for me )
Hopefully the lorry with get raided the weekend & I’ll be back to no straps next week

dozy:

edd1974:
anyone know cheapest /best place to buy ratchet straps from?
just standard ones 75/80mm wide 6/8m long hook on each end.
to go in a curtain sdier to strap dopwn ibc tanks and wooden crates etc
nothing to heavy duty
thanks

I’ve at a guess 60 straps & ratchets in my garage which I’ve obtained over the years , I did have 20 of each in my lorry but got sick & tired of putting them in on a Monday & taking them out on a Friday ( they’d get pinched if you didn’t ) , now when they ring I just say no straps , so I don’t have to do the crap that goes with them , but I got caught out today as they got a driver to strap up a load of plasterboard with his straps I presume & I got [zb] up to the eyeballs delivering it to a building site ( no builders merchant for me )
Hopefully the lorry with get raided the weekend & I’ll be back to no straps next week

Don’t worry doze, when Stobarts read this they’ll send someone nice round from the Old Bill to take them off your hands, search your gaff for more stolen goods, and a theft charge up yer .crack to contend with. :bulb:
I don’t know you from Adam, but I know your first name, and I know you live in Grantham so it don’t take Jack Regan to suss things out does it.? :bulb:

im sure if they bought in bulk they work out cheaper.when i get new ones we get handed a box of 10/12 brand new rachet and straps.once i get then i have a spray bottle with oil in to keep them nixw and loose.hate it when i swap with a driver and they all dry and tight as hell to do up so just spray them with oil soon work free.same with chain tightners to i keep them well oiled and closed up when not in use to stop them sezzing up.but like i say get company to buy in bulk then it maybe cheapre in long run