Rant of the week

Cab curtains.What rubbish they are.Microscopic sized rings that break.If they slide off the rails it takes ages to slide them back in.
Why is the material slimmer than an After Eight chocalate mint.
Some insulation would be good in the winter.?
Cab cup holders that are designed to spill fluid on all the electrical appliances in the vicinity of the spill zone.

When designing trucks, do they ever consult drivers ?

They do consult drivers, but not those who struggle with cab curtains.

For hot countries,they could make a silver reflective lining on the outside of the curtain to deflect the heat.
In Southern Spain,it can be 45 degrees,and if on nights and trying to sleep in the day is not possible.

Oh Dear, have you pulled your Curtains Off & Spilt your Coffee ? Lol.

On the MAN’s you can push the clips back on the rail, I found that out after they came off the rail in my old one & spent half an hour lying on my back on the bunk threading the Bloody things back on ! Grrrr !

Fiddly Bloody Job, I’d rather strap a load of steel with chains !

Another Viking’s Tip Off the Day-
Don’t ever spill sugar over the Bed & Cool Box, it gets really sticky & takes ages to clear up. (I’m still finding bits, 3 months later !) lol.

I agree with Toby :open_mouth:

I’ve driven so many different trucks, different makes, models, specs etc, and ALL have had niggles, which begs the question, WHY?? A 70 - 100+ grand motor should be perfect, not have niggles.

If you drive with the windows down and blow off all the curtains, i call out 24 hour mechanic to put them back on.
Boss not happy with the bill but i am not trained to do it.