Ransomes Europark ipswich

Hello all,

I know I’ve posted about this topic before and I thank those right honorable members who replied :grimacing:

Saw an intresting article in motor transport by fagen and whalley about Proserve and Ransomes and they’ve also had problems with them. Proserve charge £250 damages if you stop for as little as 1 minute. Impossible to do the job! So best to avoid Ransomes industrial estate!!! Not worth it. My gaffer isn’t sending us on there anymore he said it’s cheaper to give the work up.

motortransport.co.uk/blog/2022/ … s-charges/

ferrymaster:
Hello all,

I know I’ve posted about this topic before and I thank those right honorable members who replied :grimacing:

Saw an intresting article in motor transport by fagen and whalley about Proserve and Ransomes and they’ve also had problems with them. Proserve charge £250 damages if you stop for as little as 1 minute. Impossible to do the job! So best to avoid Ransomes industrial estate!!! Not worth it. My gaffer isn’t sending us on there anymore he said it’s cheaper to give the work up.

motortransport.co.uk/blog/2022/ … s-charges/

I got one of those fines,luckily the firm paid it.

As soon as you come onto the the estate & reach the roundabout next to B&Q the area is covered by cameras (both ANPR and cctv types) in all directions, with appropriate signage as you approach. But I constantly see drivers pulling up and getting out of their cabs. Many end up driving down to the roundabout next to the OneOcean office block looking for the old entrance to the estate, which is no longer used

If all the yards on that estate had parking. They should give leeway not the way they do it. I have delivered to high security places they do give you leeway