Random photos of trips etc

Excellent pics mate. Not so sure on the eat more chips message though given the nations obesity figures !!! :smiley:
The other bad news for you is that i thought i was looking at a picture of myself years ago (if that was you in the pic!) just before i lost my hair and got gigs !! :smiley:

great photos mate i hope that was not your trl being lifted by the crane :question: you can only eat chip for so long

GOT TO ASK,WHY IS THE TRAILER UP IN THE SKY,IVE HEARD OF GETTING UNDER IT FOR A CHECK,BUT THATS GOING A BIT FAR, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no i wasnt driving when the crane was needed, i just had to go down and sort the bloody mess out!!!

the crane and trailer - was that a sat nav blunder??

yep, you guessed it… sat nav!!!

Watch the trailer rescue video!

roadtransport.com/blogs/big- … munit.html

that must of been they guys fastest trailer hitch he ever done in his life :exclamation:Â :exclamation:Â :open_mouth:
and for a second I thought he was going to clip the wing mirrors on the cars as he left as a 'thankyou’Â :blush:Â :blush:Â :exclamation:Â :exclamation:Â :exclamation:Â :laughing:Â :laughing:Â :laughing:Â :laughing:

Jesus! Bet that cost a fortune, and I bet the guy will never live it down!!!

just googe earthed road
seems he went passed a few turning places

Great pictures,the paint job on the Scania in the first piture is awesome and the new Volvo looks cool aswell.

tobyovens:
yep, you guessed it… sat nav!!!

Is he still with you ■■?

Sheer stupidity, AND idle driving IMHO.

I`ve got a satnav, but, I normally only use it to pin point an address, then revert back to the map / brain.

I find that using a satnav to locate an address, leaves me lost when it comes to my bearings, if the S.N. route is not kosher, the voice takes over, does me swede in :imp:

Common sense MUST prevail :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

To Toby Ovens.
Was that in St Agnes in Cornwall where the truck got stuck?Good pictures!Looks like Spain?Comer mas patatas!

Excellent pics! - superb first pic! :sunglasses:
I got a Mortimer Tekno truck model and also got over dozens of my collections mortimer trucks photos. Seen them as regulary on Sunday - heading to Dover
The Mortimer trucks, where does they goes to? Spain / Benelux? at momen - UK work?

some of them were taken in spain, was loading onions about 15k’s north of sevillie in the middle of a field in the middle of july, 40 degrees outside, not nice… the spaniards did give me a watermelon though.

Betz, the lorries go anywhere, doing a fair bit of spain and italy at the moment along with the usual benelux and germany stuff and france… all the lorries go over the water at least once a week so that explains why you see them so regularly…

tobyovens:
some of them were taken in spain, was loading onions about 15k’s north of sevillie in the middle of a field in the middle of july, 40 degrees outside, not nice… the spaniards did give me a watermelon though.

Betz, the lorries go anywhere, doing a fair bit of spain and italy at the moment along with the usual benelux and germany stuff and france… all the lorries go over the water at least once a week so that explains why you see them so regularly…

look really nice lorries whats goin on with the whole eat more chips thing haha

Thats an awsome looking fleet of trucks,seen the trailer rescue on youtube too!!!Bet your boss was pleased,is that you in the pic cos i rmbr yr ugly mug from a feature on young drivers in one of the truck mags last year.

yeah, it is me… ugly bugger aren’t i!!! spruced up the paint scheme a little bit recently, try make them stand out a bit more…

fantastic pictures toby and im not at all jealous. ( you git )