RAF Cosford Road Run, pictures added

Hi,
Someone mentioned a road run in the shropshire area that ends at the RAF museum Cosford at some point in May?
Anyone any more info on this??
thanks

EDIT
Pictures now added to my flickr, link lower down!

It’s the gravel run which starts at freehay nr cheadle with tea and toast followed by lunch at the raven at Prees and finishing at cosford ,all welcome no need to book I know the organiser so if you want to come its freehay village hall on the 25 th about 9 ish .

Dan Punchard:
It’s the gravel run which starts at freehay nr cheadle with tea and toast followed by lunch at the raven at Prees and finishing at cosford ,all welcome no need to book I know the organiser so if you want to come its freehay village hall on the 25 th about 9 ish .

That sounds good to me Dan. We could be at Prees for lunch time, to see the wagons and get some good pics.
Cheers Dave.

There arnt as many lorries Dave As runs like the heart of Wales or limestone run sometimes only 20 but it gets more each year .

Dan Punchard:
There arnt as many lorries Dave As runs like the heart of Wales or limestone run sometimes only 20 but it gets more each year .

That’s fine Dan, we go to Prees Heath quite often,so we can take pics of the road run vehicles and whatever else is at the cafe’s. Have taken pics on the Heart of Wales run, which was good. Might try and get to Barmouth this year to catch them.
Cheers Dave.

Get ya hooklift done Dan an i’ll see ya at Prees Heath and if it looks as good as Jeffs last ERF i’ll buy the breakfast!ta,Pete

What time will you be getting into Cosford?
Ill pop in there and get some piccys. Also any details on the route so I could try and cach some photos while the convoy is rolling?

hey dan,

how you doin mate, can anyone come & join the fun/run :slight_smile:

cheers
gaz

All welcome no need to book just turn up 9am freehay village hall nr cheadle staffs .

richellis78:
Ill pop in there and get some piccys. Also any details on the route so I could try and cach some photos while the convoy is rolling?

Hi,any time between 2 & 3 ish .

Dan Punchard:

richellis78:

I still hope to get to Prees Dan, possibly will meet Gaz as well,as we have a lot in common,including Sprinters. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Dan Punchard:

richellis78:

I still hope to get to Prees Dan, possibly will meet Gaz as well,as we have a lot in common,including Sprinters. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

yep you got that right Dave, Dan too as he’s got a sprinter but not like ours though mate, hopefully see you there Dan & Dave :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers
gaz

Some photos from today:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55234888@N05/sets/72157644425850380/

richellis78:
Some photos from today:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55234888@N05/sets/72157644425850380/

You ain’t wasted time getting them on mate!! cracking pics though,ta,Pete

Great pics richellis78, uploading ours at the moment will post them on the Welsh Border thread later. Good day out.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
Great pics richellis78, uploading ours at the moment will post them on the Welsh Border thread later. Good day out.
Cheers Dave.

Nice to meet Tracey and yourself,nice turn out as well,ta,Pete

pete smith:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Nice to meet Tracey and yourself,nice turn out as well,ta,Pete

Good to meet you to Pete,also tetragaz, Dan Punchard and his wife,plus a few more. We had a really good day, also the weather wasn’t bad.
As you say,a nice turn out of wagons.
Cheers Dave.

Not a bad day for what was a wet start ,nice to meet everyone .

Lovely pictures, bet Paul really wiped down the Octopus when he got home…

Who owns the R serie Mack? Not the easiest of big girls on rural roads!

Wanted to go down to Cosford…but as ever we were working…

Thanks, Cheerio for now.

Thanks