Radio Berkshire

This is a very good radio station.Host of presenters from Mike Reid and Tony Blackburn both ex Radio 1 presenters.
And Henry Kelly ex Game for a laugh.
Anne Diamond ex Itv Breakfast.
Interesting topics and discusions,traffic updates.
Fm 104.1.

Maggie Philbin and Paul Daniels wife Debbie Mcgee are also presenters.

Wow! Hope Peter Powell signs up soon. And Gary Davies.

Rather chop off my ears, if I’m honest.

Alan partridge,smashy and nicey ,dave lee travis [when up to it],are also on thru the night :wink:

Toby are the exhaust fumes getting into your cab? Radio Berkshire is worse than Radio Oxford and Gloucestershire and that’s saying something. The usual script is “Doris from Henley’s on, what’s the weather like there Doris?” (Cue some senile old bat whittering on without pausing for ten minutes). Cut the old bag off finally and then have another coffin dodger on to discuss bunions and day centres. Brief news report about some day centre threatened with closure then some preening student reporting from yet another farmers market. Half of an '80s song before a largely unhelpful traffic bulletin.
In a similar vein, BBC South Today; Five minutes of news concerning Oxfordshire/Berkshire,then that old bag Sally “Stay With Us” Taylor takes over to bore us silly about sport in the Southampton area. Normally sailing or something else dull and posh.
Don’t even start me off on ITVs appalling “Meridian Tonight.” I live in the Cotswolds yet my “local news” reports on the closure of a nursing home in Frimley.
Good afternoon. :smiley:

There must be some random bloke with specs like Simon Bates, with a name like Dickie Dimwit.

Radio Stoke had Denzil Dudley when I was a nipper, my nan always had it on.

I’m sorry, but it’s just a waste of the licence fee.

Just remembered another cheesy git from Radio Stoke.

Bruno. Had his own PMT bus with a custom paint job, hailing him as top of the Potts (a name nobody has used for the Potteries before or since)

His surname was a closely guarded secret until he and his mullet ended up on Radio 1.

Anthea Turner dumped him for Peter Powell FFS. And he still let him manage him. I rest my case.