Radio 2 White van man

No doubt others heard it today,white van man saying they are the ones who keep this country going,one bloke said the roads should be kept clear for white vans only,so what do we hgv drivers do then ,just drive our lorries around all day and do nothing,we all (drivers)keep this country going, its irrelevant what vehicle we drive,why do they think they are something special,

Because 99.9% of them are dicks!

truckman020:
…roads should be kept clear for white vans only

It’s more a safety message I think - we need to keep the roads clear as it’s the only way we can all avoid being cut up by the white delivery vans! Admittedly the reverse might be a better idea, but since we’re dealing with the Sun readership IQ here, that would just overload their tiny minds. :wink:

Btw, if anyone wants to get rid of agency drivers, it’s the ones driving the vans I’d remove from the equation and suddenly the roads would be a whole lot safer.

I text in and said if it wasn’t for us, there would be no white van man.

Strange how it never got read out…

Ken.

The automated truck is coming

ringfur:
The automated truck is coming

Pmsl

Not a fan of vans. I did a favour for a mate today in his van and every time I wanted to back in somewhere, I was turning the blasted steering wheel in the opposite direction to what I should have. Respect to all white van drivers :grimacing:

andy_s:
Not a fan of vans. I did a favour for a mate today in his van and every time I wanted to back in somewhere, I was turning the blasted steering wheel in the opposite direction to what I should have. Respect to all white van drivers :grimacing:

Utter tosh you don’t do it in your car pmsl