Radio 2 this lunchtime

Hi all

Anyone listen to Radio 2 this lunch time PMSL

I remember watching an episode of Alan partridge where he was having a go at farmers blah blah blah and they phoned up full of abuse , anyone see that.

Well…those who heard todays debate would know what i mean. The jumped up little Rodney with his views on fuel taxation. And his overwhelming knowledge of the haulage industry. He is definately a No lorries in my village sort. Muppet!

I was sitting there waiting for the torent of abuse from callers LMAO

He really was a muppet though, lives on another planet.

With you there Liam muppet of the year he was. It is dead easy how to do it abolish Tax get rid of fuel duty and just add for example a penny on to a litre of fuel, them who do more miles pay more , he was best though about having to wait a couple of days for a bus, hope he had a flask :laughing: :laughing:

I thought the gem was when he said the simple answer to hauliers who moan about fuel costs is get themselves a job over to france then…and he said easy as that.

I did wonder how hauliers in the north on day pallet work would get over to Calais and back and get all their times palletised deliveries done :slight_smile:

And he just would not accept the caller who stated foreign hauliers coming in with 1000 lts of derv and working here for three days. He just kept saying they will have to buy diesel here at some point.

PMSL

If he took the silver spoon out of his mouth and opened the windows of his air conditioned Range rover to the rest of the world, his brain may kick into gear :slight_smile:

Liam:
And he just would not accept the caller who stated foreign hauliers coming in with 1000 lts of derv and working here for three days. He just kept saying they will have to buy diesel here at some point.

Blimey, I wish I had heard this, I could have told him I come into the country nearly every week with around 1000 litres in the tanks and I haven’t bought UK fuel for well over 7 years.

Liam:
Anyone listen to Radio 2 this lunch time PMSL

Radio 2 :open_mouth:

Not [zb] likely!!! Only my grandpa listens to that :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: haha

Good one, but not quite subtle enough! Sorry…L. :wink:

Coffee,

Whilst I think of it…and completely off topic. Was that you sir trundling your way up the M20 about 10 ish this morning (Thurs).

if so hi! LOL

Liam

That would have been me Liam. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Hi back at you.