Radio 2 great news ! Evans is quitting

I can’t abide him, and I wish somebody would shove that ■■■■ horn of his right up his arse. :smiling_imp: …and that middle class twit that ■■■■■ up to him…cringeworthy.

What about a joint effort from Sarah Cox and Zoe Ball together :bulb:
They could call it Cox and Ball’s Breakfast show :sunglasses: . :laughing:

Yeh I know :unamused: , I’m such a child. :blush:
:laughing:

Twoninety88:
Good riddance to Evans, as long as he tucks Jeremy Vile, Ms Fatz, Steve Wrong, and that 'orrible little twonk Alan Carr under his arm on the way out with him.
Not sure about Craig Charles, like him as an actor but for me he don’t fit radio…Oh and Fox for Breakfast !

I heard a promo last week that said they were sending Carr and Mel Sykes to Orlando to do their show.
A radio show! They could do it from London with a few sound effects.
Never mind, it’s just licence fee money eh?

Can I just add that Sara Cox is doing just fine for us night lads. Hands off!

Yeah…Orlando for a radio show !
I suppose all will be well if Carr gets to go swimming with Alligators…please ?

truckman020:

the maoster:
Don’t mind Evans too much tbh, as has been mentioned though I hope he takes Feltz with him. I also hope that his replacement is Sara Cox.

Zoe ball

Oh God no, not the Babbling Ball. Talks more crap than Evans does, if that’s possible.

robroy:
What about a joint effort from Sarah Cox and Zoe Ball together :bulb:
They could call it Cox and Ball’s Breakfast show :sunglasses: . :laughing:

We’ve had a load of ■■■■■■■■ since that ■■■■ Evans took over.

Roxanne Pallett must be a shoe-in for the job…she’s just quit her job as breakfast DJ job at Minster FM. better looking than the other women mentioned :stuck_out_tongue:

Nicki Chapman…

Mmmm…

Ken.

carryfast-yeti:
Roxanne Pallett must be a shoe-in for the job…she’s just quit her job as breakfast DJ job at Minster FM. better looking than the other women mentioned :stuck_out_tongue:

Strikes me as a bit of a bunny boiler [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me why the ginger nut needs to “get his driving hours in” to maintain his license?
My initial thought was the DCPC, but surely you don’t have to physically drive a bus to get the accrued time in

Red Barchetta:

Twoninety88:
Good riddance to Evans, as long as he tucks Jeremy Vile, Ms Fatz, Steve Wrong, and that 'orrible little twonk Alan Carr under his arm on the way out with him.
Not sure about Craig Charles, like him as an actor but for me he don’t fit radio…Oh and Fox for Breakfast !

I heard a promo last week that said they were sending Carr and Mel Sykes to Orlando to do their show.
A radio show! They could do it from London with a few sound effects.
Never mind, it’s just licence fee money eh?

Can I just add that Sara Cox is doing just fine for us night lads. Hands off!

+1 :smiley:

Simon Mayo’s old drivetime show would be great in the morning as long as they bring Matt back with him. O often used to listen to the night befores in the morning on iPlayer.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I honestly think National Radio needs looking at. I grew up with Caroline and Luxembourg followed by Radio 1, then Radio 2. I have enjoyed Radio 4 and am not old enough for Radio 3, (who is?)

My “new” 19 year old “daughter” plugs her iPhone into my car or turns on Capital Radio and we can identify with each other. Her brother just grunts but he is 22.

The BBC controller is older than me

the maoster:
Bugger you lot, that’s what catch up is for! :smiley: Apart from being a hot ■■■■ she has a very good sense of ‘humour’. Just what’s needed to get me up in a morning :wink:

Depends what part … :slight_smile:

Seems like it will be Zoe Ball taking over

Will give her a try but not sure

Can he take Vine Wright & Whiley with him leave Simon Mayo doing his show please

Zoe Ball…another bore,who will be droning on about what she had for tea last night,who’s on Stricktly etc etc zzzz