Radio 2 great news ! Evans is quitting

Kirsty Young is looking for a new gig after giving up DID for some imaginative disease

the maoster:
Don’t mind Evans too much tbh, as has been mentioned though I hope he takes Feltz with him. I also hope that his replacement is Sara Cox.

You leave Sara Cox alone…she belongs to us night lads :smiley:

woody2808:

the maoster:
Don’t mind Evans too much tbh, as has been mentioned though I hope he takes Feltz with him. I also hope that his replacement is Sara Cox.

Bugger you lot, that’s what catch up is for! :smiley: Apart from being a hot ■■■■ she has a very good sense of hunour. Just what’s needed to get me up in a morning :wink:

Good riddance to Evans, as long as he tucks Jeremy Vile, Ms Fatz, Steve Wrong, and that 'orrible little twonk Alan Carr under his arm on the way out with him.
Not sure about Craig Charles, like him as an actor but for me he don’t fit radio…Oh and Fox for Breakfast !

the maoster:

woody2808:

the maoster:

Bugger you lot, that’s what catch up is for! :smiley: Apart from being a hot ■■■■ she has a very good sense of hunour. Just what’s needed to get me up in a morning :wink:

To be fair, I’d like to wake up with her every morning too. On the other hand, working nights means I’d be going to bed with her every morning :smiley:. That’d certainly make the night go quicker :smiley:

Uncleskid:
Get rid of Jeremy Vine and Steve Wright as well

I agree! Vine is clueless about anything that’s real, not politics in other words and steve wright is so unfunny. That bloke that takes off vine and all that might have been a bit funny for a couple of days but months of it!?!?!? Total crap. Bring back the dork lard and wogan [emoji57]

Twoninety88:
Good riddance to Evans, as long as he tucks Jeremy Vile, Ms Fatz, Steve Wrong, and that 'orrible little twonk Alan Carr under his arm on the way out with him.
Not sure about Craig Charles, like him as an actor but for me he don’t fit radio…Oh and Fox for Breakfast ![/quote

Craig Charles no no no liked him on the telly not on the radio.
The ginger one, thank god his going to virgin cos I never listen to it. Sarah Cox got my vote, but I’m a bit of a perv :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
Kirsty Young is looking for a new gig after giving up DID for some imaginative disease

Slightly unfair, sister in law has that and it is very debilitaiting. Never been keen on Evans but we might just end up with someone even worse!

Pete.

the maoster:

Zoe ball

woody2808:

the maoster:

woody2808:

the maoster:

To be fair, I’d like to wake up with her every morning too. On the other hand, working nights means I’d be going to bed with her every morning :smiley:. That’d certainly make the night go quicker :smiley:

she talks too much,like feltz

blue estate:
Great news about radio 2 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Chris Evans is leaving :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45394576

there is a god after all,only problem is he’s making threats by saying he’s staying until Christmas,we still have the ginger ■■■■ until then

edd1974:
He’s going to virgin radio.

Maybe he’s being pushed out to get the BBC wage bill down. .He was highest earner they had.
No he’s gone all the female. Staff won’t have to be paid as much .
Maybe he jumped before was pushed

Remember all the fuss and time taken up in the news reports of the BBC’s gender pay gap and how the BBC was going to have an independent review over it?

The results of the review didn’t seem to get as much media attention as the reports of a gender pay gap, I wonder why?

yourhavingalarf:
All I want is some music not inane banter, celebrity phone chat or shameless new film or album promotion.

Eh! So why not just Iisten to music instead of turning the radio on?

muckles:

yourhavingalarf:
All I want is some music not inane banter, celebrity phone chat or shameless new film or album promotion.

I don’t know about your truck radio ? But I have to turn mine on to play CDs [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

muckles:

yourhavingalarf:

I don’t know about your truck radio ? But I have to turn mine on to play CDs [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ok select a music only mode, whether that is streaming service, MP3, CD or Casette instead of tuner mode on you head unit, MP3/CD tuner, ICE system or infotainment system. :wink: :laughing:

i belive the only sensible choce would be sarah kennedy with her wholesome mix of bon mot and casual rasism…!!

Notimetoulouse:
i belive the only sensible choce would be sarah kennedy with her wholesome mix of bon mot and casual rasism…!!

Yes but it’s far to late to put the sprouts on for Christmas [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

blue estate:
So new radio 2 day time line as I see it
Nicky Clarke 5am to 6:30am
Sara Cox or Zoe Ball 6:30 to 9:30am
Ken stays 9:30 to12pm
12 to 2pm Boris jhonson ■■ :laughing: :laughing:
Craig Charles 2pm to 5pm

We had Zoe ball and it wasn’t great. But def Sara cox

Wheel Nut:

Now she is a seriously class act.

I know the feeling. Am sick of his tedious messages on how to live your life better, constant celebrity bum sucking and cheesy kids ‘we’ve had a pool for the first time today’… Bugger off to Virgin

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk