Radio 1,2,3 & 4

Since the one day strike at the BBC i’ve been
unable to tune into any of the national stations for BBC.

I have no problem picking up their local stations or commercial stations.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me (& another fault on my new motor :unamused:)

fine for me so :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

your gremlins strike again

don’t know about 1 and 3 but 2 and 4 have been working ok for me :open_mouth:

Don’t listen to any of them,so no probs for me. :laughing:

Dont do 1,3, and 4 but when somebodt like Desmon Carrington come son i do a scan for somethin decent and never have problems finding the others.

They were joking about this on Radio 2 yesterday - apparently some people are getting Italian stations on Radio 2 frequencies and it’s something to do with atmospheric conditions.

Paul

They’re all fine up and down the M1 between London and Brum, where was you when you discovered you couldn’t get any of them, might just be that area

Hasn’t anybody invented a cab rooftop constantly self re-positioning satellite dish yet?

■■■■! Another good idea I’ve given away, along with hydrolastic suspension and proportional representation, both of which I invented before I’d heard about them - if you see what I mean :cry:

Salut, David.

Round here, they are the easiest stations to pick up - not that there is a great deal worth listening to on most of them.

This could go to the wire on the vote :sunglasses: :laughing:

repton:
They were joking about this on Radio 2 yesterday - apparently some people are getting Italian stations on Radio 2 frequencies and it’s something to do with atmospheric conditions.

I was getting French & Spanish stations while travelling down the A9 on Wednesday evening. Quite impressed,coz normally can’t get anything between Dalwhinnie & Pitlochry’:?’

:smiley: Don’t listen to these stations either! So i know of nothing amiss. But if it’s any consolation, my radio is pants. Really tinny. Not being able to tune into any stations, would be the best solution for my ears.

But i still vote, “No, it’s just you!”
Bound to be! :laughing:

Your lush new truck (seen pic!) sounds like it needs the feminine touch. Not your paws on it! :imp: So come on! Give it to me to drive! :smiling_imp:
…i mean…to um…tune in the stations… :unamused:

This thread explains somethibng that was confusing me this week. Driving through Luxembourg on Wednesday afternoon and flicking through the radio stations I came across an English speaking one. reception was as clear as a bell for about ten minutes, and it turned out to be Galway Bay FM from Ireland. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I have been having a few problems getting radio 2&4 as well as my local BBC station. A lot of white noise plus foriegn stations comming over the top thought it was just my cheep radio that the company lets us have but maybe it is somthing else as this problem has been happening since that strike.