Racking.stillages.pallets

Hi all
I am looking at getting a warehouse to carry out some FLT training and was wondering if anyone knows where I can lay my hands on
6 bays of rackin 3m high and able to take 2 chep pallets side by side must have 3 beam heights as well.

36 chep style pallets 1200mm by 1000mm
12 metal stillages.

I can collect from anywhere from London to hull and across to brum.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

ldc

google is your friend as unlikely someone is going to give it away :wink:

Think you’ll be surprised how much you might have to fork out for these stuff like used pallet racking and stillages has always got value even if tatty. Racking usually goes for roughly £100 a bay on ebay. IBCs go cheap though as an alternative to stillages. Wooden pallets don’t last five minutes anyway, on training I’d imagine even less.

It sounds like it would be much easier to rent a warehouse that has already got the racking in, there must be some places that are unused or redundant at the moment. You could make the dummy loads with concrete and empty IBC which sell for a tenner a piece

if its still going used storage systems whitehall rd great bridge w. mids dy47jr 01215571220… collected there @ 2 yrs ago. i keep a book with all del/coll adresses in as we often get a hanwritten note in the style of pick up at bloggs bros manchester u been b4 . :confused: :confused:

Thanks mate will try them tomorrow. Thanks to all who replied