R.I.P SAVIEM

Sad News,

R.I.P. Saviem, And deepest condolences to the Family in their sad loss.

:frowning:

E.W.

What terribly sad news :cry:

RIP Saviem and condolences to family & friends.

what sad news R.I.P.
condolences to his wife and family

Very sad news.

I always looked forward to his writing, with his great knowledge of the world of transport, he made it so interesting, informative and with good humour.

I learned so much more about things that I’m interested in, but also about vehicles and transport companies I knew little or nothing about.

His words of wisdom will be sadly missed by all on tnet.

R.I.P. Saviem and condolences to his family.

Mark

I’m not much of a contributor or poster much these days but looked in frequently and always felt compelled to read SAVIEM’s humorous and knowledgeable posts. His encyclopedic knowledge of the industry, amazing memory for facts and his gentle wit and humour were a joy…

I never had the honour of meeting the man but I will miss him…

Sincere condolences to his family and friends and all that knew him.

RIP Sir.

Just the perfect tribute to a man i wish I had met

hardyd44:
can I just put my little bit in,

I never met or spoke to John, but am truly saddened by the news in this post - it is a great loss of knowledge and humour and I personally think the world is a bit poorer now,

slightly drunk, a bit saddened and that’s all I can say

Dean

Hey,

R.I.P. Saviem, we will miss you for ever sadly, and you will be a great missing here in this forum.
Avec mes sencères condoléances à la famille.

Gr Eric,

What a bad new I just learned. Last year we had a correspondence and I always appreciate his comments. A such bright experience which disappears so suddenly. Condolence to his family.

R I P Saviem… Interesting posts always… Regards

Hey,

How many years was he ■■?

Eric,

RIP Saviem.

May your journeys through afterlife prove as insightful and interesting as all that you have posted upon here,

Rest in Peace John (aka Saviem)

Sincere condolences to your family,

Ed

Morning All,
John was 68 or just coming 69, I have kept checking TN all weekend to see if John had posted to say “Pete you pillock what is this all about”!, I suppose I have the same thoughts as the rest of you, as in I/we don’t want to believe it, sadly the death has been confirmed and I have sent Norah and Anne-Marie (John’s wife and daughter) all our best wishes from you all on Truck Net, all I can say at the minute it was not an illness but a tragic accident, will keep you all updated, Best Regards Pete

pete smith:
Morning All,
John was 68 or just coming 69, I have kept checking TN all weekend to see if John had posted to say “Pete you pillock what is this all about”!, I suppose I have the same thoughts as the rest of you, as in I/we don’t want to believe it, sadly the death has been confirmed and I have sent Norah and Anne-Marie (John’s wife and daughter) all our best wishes from you all on Truck Net, all I can say at the minute it was not an illness but a tragic accident, will keep you all updated, Best Regards Pete

Bulletin very much appreciated, Pete. Thanks for keeping us informed. Robert

Hey, Pete Smith thanks for the information.

Much to early 68/69 but what can we do. :frowning: :frowning:

Eric,

RIP John…Sadly didn,t know you, but enjoyed reading your very informative and witty posts…
Condolences to friends and family…

RIP

Enjoyed his posts,RIP John.

Such sad news and far to young. I enjoyed your posts, rest in peace.

RIP to a very knowledgeable man .