R.I.P. Lemmy Kilmister

An icon in music that I grew up with is gone. RIP Lemmy. A big loss for all rock and heavy metal fans like myself!

Lemmy Kilmister, founding member and frontman of Motörhead. has died. He was 70 years old.
Rock icon had been battling an extremely aggressive cancer.

consequenceofsound.net/2015/12/r … ead-at-70/

Glad I saw Motörhead stun the crowd at Glastonbury.

r.i.p. Lemmy. \m/

RIP Lemmy, saw him once in Douglas, Isle of Man 1982ish, ears have never recovered
[emoji574]️[emoji101][emoji574]️ [emoji1][emoji106]

And to think he just embarked on a healthier lifestyle. …theguardian.com/music/2015/a … agic#img-1

RIP Lemmy. If you’re gonna die of that horrible, disgusting disease then surely Lemmy did it the perfect way; diagnosed Boxing Day and dead two days later.

Never seen.
Just checked Youtube but im not a Fan of Heavy Metal.
Anywhy. Its a Loss for the Music Industry. A Name,many may not forget.
R.I.P.

Immigrant:
Never seen.
Just checked Youtube but im not a Fan of Heavy Metal.
Anywhy. Its a Loss for the Music Industry. A Name,many may not forget.
R.I.P.

Thank you please.

all the best lemmy keep on rocking son :smiley:

unfortunately never seen live

hope they do have daniels and coke there, keep rocking Lemmy

Give em hell Lemmy!

Saw Motorhead in Liverpool years ago,still got the headache.What a racket ! RIP Lemmy bet Philthy Phil’s got them lined up for him…

I read the article posted

“I like orange juice better, so coca cola can ■■■■ off” :laughing:

Even switching his drinks he didn’t mess about.

R.I.P. Lemmy,a true legend.

Hawkwind probably did him a favour by kicking him out. RIP.

Rest In Power.

Also on this day John Bradbury ( Special drummer ) 62

Pavel Srnicek ( former Newcastle Keeper ) 47

A mate of mine

Medowlark Lemon ( Harlem Globetrottors ) 82

liveleak.com/view?i=7e3_1375973597

Bless their little cotton socks, when good musicians weren’t up their own ars@s.

Epitomised the ■■■, drugs & rocknroll lifestyle.

Many of the greats only managed 27yrs, but this crazy mofo looked destined to get his telegram from Lizzie. Got a feeling he might have done a diy Dignitas job in light of the boxing day diagnosis, but thats pure idle speculation on my part. Cant blame him if he did - i certainly would tbh.
I just hope the industry isnt so crass as to suggest a posthumous hall of fame induction after skirting round him for so many years. Hed doubtless tell `em where to shove it in his own inimitable and eloquent style!

God bless ya Lemmy - thanks for the ride!

■■■■■■■:
Epitomised the ■■■, drugs & rocknroll lifestyle.

Many of the greats only managed 27yrs, but this crazy mofo looked destined to get his telegram from Lizzie. Got a feeling he might have done a diy Dignitas job in light of the boxing day diagnosis, but thats pure idle speculation on my part. Cant blame him if he did - i certainly would tbh.
I just hope the industry isnt so crass as to suggest a posthumous hall of fame induction after skirting round him for so many years. Hed doubtless tell `em where to shove it in his own inimitable and eloquent style!

God bless ya Lemmy - thanks for the ride!

Bit like she he went to Welsh Assembly to talk about drugs after they had invites him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: