Quoting on posts

I wish people quoting posts would think about it, or at least edit it when hitting the quote button. There really is no need to quote 4 or 5 peoples response, bloody hard work reading on the phone

dri-diddly-iver:
I wish people quoting posts would think about it, or at least edit it when hitting the quote button. There really is no need to quote 4 or 5 peoples response, bloody hard work reading on the phone

I agree :wink:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

+1 :wink:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

that’s exactly what I mean…I’d never do it :smiley: :blush:

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too, although I think the biggest culprit lives in the 70’s

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

+2 :wink:

• 54 I could have put money on the way this would go…I’m a grump without a doubt but some things just niggle me. This +1 etc, and the belter…pm has been sent :unamused: :unamused: wtf! ah well, I’m off for a pint to dwell the whinge. Drive safe everyone.

Sent on a nokia … Something or other

MikeCunn:

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

+3 but I dunno how to do it, so I just have to quote the whole post

selby newcomer:

MikeCunn:

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

Can’t see what the problem is! :unamused:

bigvern1:

selby newcomer:

MikeCunn:

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

Harry Monk:

bigvern1:

selby newcomer:

MikeCunn:

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

+2

I see it from both sides.

It’s not ‘end of the world as we know it’ stuff.

But equally if there are half a dozen quotes and I am reading it on tapatalk, it will shorten the post and make it harder to follow.

However not going to lose any sleep over it :wink:

I find it annoying when you get someone reply to a very very long post and not shorten the original post to make it easier to wade through it.

mucker85:
I find it annoying when you get someone reply to a very very long post and not shorten the original post to make it easier to wade through it.

+1 so do I…damned annoying

44 Tonne Ton:

Harry Monk:

bigvern1:

selby newcomer:

MikeCunn:

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

+2

The guy is actually right.

Mike-C:

44 Tonne Ton:

Harry Monk:

bigvern1:

selby newcomer:

MikeCunn:

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

+2

Me to, i am still able to read it

It was most annoying in the threads hijacked by curryfart. Only an issue on the phone though.

mickyblue:

Mike-C:

44 Tonne Ton:

Harry Monk:

bigvern1:

selby newcomer:

MikeCunn:

scotstrucker:

redboxer850:

dri-diddly-iver:

+2

Me to, i am still able to read it

+1

You may embed only 10 quotes within each other.

■■■■ :laughing:

MADBAZ:
You may embed only 10 quotes within each other.

■■■■ :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: