Quota after quote

Come on mods, and posters! :imp: it really is getting ridiculous with repeat quoting :imp: If you need to respond to ONE post then please just quote the ONE post.

When on the tablet or phone it’s a ball ache going through continuous quote after quote - it’s really not difficult to sort out. You could simply put a post in without quoting anything - most people are intelligent enough to get your gist. :smiley:

I’ve said it before but nothing has been done, surely I’m not the only one who thinks this :frowning:

dri-diddly-iver:
Come on mods, and posters! :imp: it really is getting ridiculous with repeat quoting :imp: If you need to respond to ONE post then please just quote the ONE post.

When on the tablet or phone it’s a ball ache going through continuous quote after quote - it’s really not difficult to sort out. You could simply put a post in without quoting anything - most people are intelligent enough to get your gist. :smiley:

I’ve said it before but nothing has been done, surely I’m not the only one who thinks this :frowning:

Yes I agree :smiley:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

I agree too, it does get a bit stupid by “Quote” 7 or 8

stop using unsuitable devices, then like most YOU wont have any trouble

Casper68:

:unamused: :laughing: There will be some more :wink:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

green456:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

The first four or five are bearable though :wink: :laughing:

but it can soon get very confusing when people reply to a particular post or poster without quoting and without the multi quotes you have to start looking back to follow a particular debate though within a thread, it get worse on popular threads that run on for pages.

so i say keep the multi quotes

Drift:

green456:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

Multi quotes work fine on an iPad and iPhone, so perhaps your in need of an upgrade!

weeto:

Drift:

green456:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

Multi quotes work fine on an iPad and iPhone, so perhaps your in need of an upgrade!

To be fair to android users its no big issue there either :laughing:

Multi quotes show like this for me. Not a problem at all and if I want to see whats being referred to then I can just expand the box.

Drift:

weeto:

Drift:

green456:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

And there is a limit, its 10, i found that out earlier.

weeto:

Drift:

weeto:

Drift:

green456:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

Absolutly. Nothing worse than seeing multi quotes when replying. No need for it…

The-Snowman:

weeto:

Drift:

weeto:

Drift:

green456:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

Absolutly. Nothing worse than seeing multi quotes when replying. No need for it…

ok

weeto:

The-Snowman:

weeto:

Drift:

weeto:

Drift:

green456:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

ok

He’s right though.

why do they have to include all the other quotes in the quote
its ridiculous ,something should be done

dri-diddly-iver:

Ooooo look a moan about tnet from this fella, :unamused:

tachograph:

weeto:

The-Snowman:

weeto:

Drift:

weeto:

Drift:

green456:

trubster:

Casper68:

dri-diddly-iver:

me too

ok

He’s right though.

You sure?

There’s a limit of 10 quotes ,it’s annoying on Bewicks thread ,there’s only so many times I want to view the same lorry. !

I agree, and think most posters who do it are incapable of or too lazy to edit the quote.