quiz

Hi all thought it was time to do another quiz have fun

1 A driver is sent to pick a truck(with an analogue tachograph) up from Spain as the driver that took it became ill, the day of the pick up is Monday, the truck as been left there since Friday there is something that you mite have to do twice in a year that would be different then usual, what would it be

2 Your an agency driver and have had work for 16 weeks and its 6 weeks into a reference point have worked 48 hours each week and you have 11 weeks left in said reference point you get work for said 11 weeks and the job requires you to work 49 hours each week is that OK to do that and you will have Easter B/Holidays only off during the said 11 weeks

3 Your driving to pick up a truck in a car that was left by the side of the road by another driver that just walk off the job, you have already been working 9 hours and will be able to do a 15 hour duty,(you have had a break to satisfy the EU and RTD) the drive to the truck takes 2 hours, there another driver in the car with you that will drive the truck back how long would you be working for if you drove back to yard in two hours and the change over took 20 mins and 10 min two the end of shift

4 A truck you are driving runs out of fuel ten mins after you started work but you know you filled the truck up last night, when you get to the yard you boss give you a telling off, why what have you done to warrant the telling off

5 You have driving for 4 hours to an RDC you park up and stay there for 2 hours you leave the RDC and drive for 2 more hours when you get pulled up for a check, there then park you for not taking a required break for 45 mins what did you do to warrant shut actions

6 According to the EU regulations how long can a day/duty time be

7 what would you maximum hours driving in a 3 week( week been as stated in EU regs) period be and the second week is a holiday

8 How many times can you extend you driving time when double manned in a week as stated in the EU regs

9 If you worked for a firm for 5 days a week Monday to Friday on the Monday morning of the 5 week how many tachographs charts would you have and would that number be OK for EU regs

10 You have been working for 6 hours without a break and work under EU regs you will finish you shift and go home at 2.15 pm when would you have to take your breaks and what amount would you need to be taken there let you take all the break in one go. ( the amount of driving does not warrant a driving break )

delboytwo:
Hi all thought it was time to do another quiz have fun

1 A driver is sent to pick a truck(with an analogue tachograph) up from Spain as the driver that took it became ill, the day of the pick up is Monday, the truck as been left there since Friday there is something that you mite have to do twice in a year that would be different then usual, what would it be
Change the clock on an analougue tacho if it is the last weekend in March or October.
2 Your an agency driver and have had work for 16 weeks and its 6 weeks into a reference point have worked 48 hours each week and you have 11 weeks left in said reference point you get work for said 11 weeks and the job requires you to work 49 hours each week is that OK to do that and you will have Easter B/Holidays only off during the said 11 weeks
Yes
3 Your driving to pick up a truck in a car that was left by the side of the road by another driver that just walk off the job, you have already been working 9 hours and will be able to do a 15 hour duty,(you have had a break to satisfy the EU and RTD) the drive to the truck takes 2 hours, there another driver in the car with you that will drive the truck back how long would you be working for if you drove back to yard in two hours and the change over took 20 mins and 10 min two the end of shift
13.5 hours
4 A truck you are driving runs out of fuel ten mins after you started work but you know you filled the truck up last night, when you get to the yard you boss give you a telling off, why what have you done to warrant the telling off
You assumed it hadn’t been used overnight and you didn’t check it had sufficient fuel before leaving the yard
5 You have driving for 4 hours to an RDC you park up and stay there for 2 hours you leave the RDC and drive for 2 more hours when you get pulled up for a check, there then park you for not taking a required break for 45 mins what did you do to warrant shut actions
You didn’t set the mode switch to break so you have driven 6 hours without a break
6 According to the EU regulations how long can a day/duty time be
It doesn’t specify the length of a day/duty time in the EU Regs.
7 what would you maximum hours driving in a 3 week( week been as stated in EU regs) period be and the second week is a holiday
8 How many times can you extend you driving time when double manned in a week as stated in the EU regs
Twice, single or double manned makes no difference
9 If you worked for a firm for 5 days a week Monday to Friday on the Monday morning of the 5 week how many tachographs charts would you have and would that number be OK for EU regs
None, I’m on digi. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: Including the 5th Monday, 21 and yes.
10 You have been working for 6 hours without a break and work under EU regs you will finish you shift and go home at 2.15 pm when would you have to take your breaks and what amount would you need to be taken there let you take all the break in one go. ( the amount of driving does not warrant a driving break )
If I have understood the question in that you are only working 6 hours then latest would be 13:44 when you would need 30 minutes, leaving 1 minute before the end of the shift so the break does actually interrupt the working time.

Coffeeholic:
Change the clock on an analougue tacho if it is the last weekend in March or October.

why and what time mate would you use

delboytwo:

Coffeeholic:

why and what time mate would you use

Because the clocks change on the last Sunday in March, one hour forward, and the last Sunday in October, one hour back. You would use the time of the country of registration of the vehicle.

You are adding bits to the question now, are you ROG in disguise? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
Because the clocks change on the last Sunday in March, one hour forward, and the last Sunday in October, one hour back. You would use the time of the country of registration of the vehicle.

You are adding bits to the question now, are you ROG in disguise? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

i am sorry but i did ask :confused:

delboytwo:
what would it be

your post above was what i was looking for

did not add anything :confused:

delboytwo:
i am sorry but i did ask :confused:

delboytwo:
what would it be

The answer to what would it be? is change the clock. The answer to what would it be and why? would be the second answer I gave. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

Nice try with the Spain bit in the question to try to lead people astray though. :wink:

what did you think of number 6
i was hope to see if any one would fall in the trap :stuck_out_tongue:

delboytwo:
what did you think of number 6
i was hope to see if any one would fall in the trap :stuck_out_tongue:

Good one, many do fall into that trap.