Quiz

have a bit of fun

1 What’s the most number of hour you can drive between weekly rest 6 x 24 hour periods

2 What’s the most number of 10 hour drives you can do between weekly rests

3 How do the EU regs class a fixed week

4 What’s the maximum number of hours you can work in a week under WTD

5 What’s the minimum break required to be a qualifying break

6 What’s the minimum amount of daily rest you can have in a week working Monday to Friday

7 How many movements can you do while on rest waiting to board or disembark

8 Can you do 6 x 15 hour duty days in a week

9 At what speed of the vehicle before your required to use tachographs under EU regs

10 your driving down a road in which you have a problem with traffic its moving very slow cos of road works which have being there for weeks and you know about them your about to run out of time, can you derogation from the regs cos of it

This should be good. I can see a couple of those questions leading to this being a multi-page thread. :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
This should be good. I can see a couple of those questions leading to this being a multi-page thread. :smiley: :smiley:

we will have to wait and see if we can get anywhere near multi page thread :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: and will have to see if othere come up with some other answer to me :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Q9 intrigued me so I looked it up. Not exceeding 40 km/h :slight_smile:

mrpj:
Q9 intrigued me so I looked it up. Not exceeding 40 km/h :slight_smile:

well done mate

1 What’s the most number of hour you can drive between weekly rest 6 x 24 hour periods
56 (I assumed you meant within the 144 hour period)
mon 0000 to sun 2400
15 mins
6 What’s the minimum amount of daily rest you can have in a week working Monday to Friday
YES
9 At what speed of the vehicle before your required to use tachographs under EU regs
one not capable of exceeding 40 kph
10 your driving down a road in which you have a problem with traffic its moving very slow cos of road works which have being there for weeks and you know about them your about to run out of time, can you derogation from the regs cos of it
NO

delboytwo:
have a bit of fun

1 What’s the most number of hour you can drive between weekly rest 6 x 24 hour periods -56

2 What’s the most number of 10 hour drives you can do between weekly rests -4

3 How do the EU regs class a fixed week - Monday 00.00 to Sunday 23.59

4 What’s the maximum number of hours you can work in a week under WTD 60

5 What’s the minimum break required to be a qualifying break - 15mins

6 What’s the minimum amount of daily rest you can have in a week working Monday to Friday - 38

7 How many movements can you do while on rest waiting to board or disembark - 2

8 Can you do 6 x 15 hour duty days in a week - No

9 At what speed of the vehicle before your required to use tachographs under EU regs - 25mph / 40kmh

10 your driving down a road in which you have a problem with traffic its moving very slow cos of road works which have being there for weeks and you know about them your about to run out of time, can you derogation from the regs cos of it - No, it was known about

I didn’t listen to my own advice did I? A break is not a rest Q5

Heavily edited :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

delboytwo:
have a bit of fun

1 What’s the most number of hour you can drive between weekly rest 6 x 24 hour periods -56

5 What’s the minimum break required to be a qualifying break - 15mins

6 What’s the minimum amount of daily rest you can have in a week working Monday to Friday - 38

8 Can you do 6 x 15 hour duty days in a week - No

9 At what speed of the vehicle before your required to use tachographs under EU regs - 25mph / 40kmh

10 your driving down a road in which you have a problem with traffic its moving very slow cos of road works which have being there for weeks and you know about them your about to run out of time, can you derogation from the regs cos of it - No, it was known about

7/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

delboytwo:
have a bit of fun

1 What’s the most number of hour you can drive between weekly rest 6 x 24 hour periods -56 58 :bulb:

3 How do the EU regs class a fixed week - Monday 00.00 to Sunday 23.59?

5 What’s the minimum break required to be a qualifying break - 15mins 15 :blush:

8 Can you do 6 x 15 hour duty days in a week - No yes :blush: from the vicar of Dibley tacho regs

7/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

You made a wrong one right and a right one wrong 7/10 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

No one has them all right yet. :wink:

Coffeeholic:
No one has them all right yet. :wink:

[ZB] - I am thinking that I may have no.6 wrong…

looks like i mite have them :wink: :wink:

Wheel Nut:

BTW, I didn’t count that one as a wrong answer because Sunday 23:59 is as correct as a non-existent time such as Sunday 24:00.

delboytwo:
looks like i mite have them :wink: :wink:

Well you’ve got ROG and Malc so far. :wink:

SECOND TRY

56 (I assumed you meant within the 144 hour period)
AH - 58 using midweekly rest periods
mon 0000 to sun 2400
15 mins
38 if from start of first shift to end of last shift
YES
NO

ROG:
SECOND TRY

9/10, same as first attempt. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, I’m not doing the quiz because I saw the questions before Del posted them and helped him out in a small way, only with the wording of a couple of the questions, he had all the answers correct…

Coffeeholic:
BTW, I’m not doing the quiz because I saw the questions before Del posted them and helped him out in a small way.

and it was much welcomed :wink: didn’t want to be wrong this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:
SECOND TRY

9/10, same as first attempt. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, I’m not doing the quiz because I saw the questions before Del posted them and helped him out in a small way.

Last edited by Wheel Nut on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

THIRD ATTEMPT

58 using midweekly rest periods
mon 0000 to sun 2400
15 mins
YES
NO

delboytwo:

Coffeeholic:

and it was much welcomed :wink: didn’t want to be wrong this time :stuck_out_tongue:

You weren’t wrong this time. You’ve been on a roll since the weekend. :smiley: :smiley: