Quite Astonishing

From DVSA twitter feed

#Emissions cheat stopped by our #ESO, Ad Blue emulator fitted

Also No Road User Levy, no Community Authorisation,tachograph not properly fitted,insecure propshaft, no brakes on the trailer…one of which has been disconnected…3 bald tyres,1 cut tyre, + many more defects

i’ll be the first to say it, well done dvsa another disaster off the road…

Wonder if they caught it due to the damage on the front or if it was a “non native truck”, ie: one of those VOSA magnets with a non UK plate on it.

Good catch with all that lot wrong. Be nice to see the rest of the truck / trailer and its state.

trevHCS:
Wonder if they caught it due to the damage on the front or if it was a “non native truck”, ie: one of those VOSA magnets with a non UK plate on it.

Good catch with all that lot wrong. Be nice to see the rest of the truck / trailer and its state.

Judging by the blind spot warning sticker on the left door I’d guess it’s a uk r/h drive.

see what you mean,but it mentions “no road user levy” which I know is our equivelant of the vig/maut etc…

Tgtrucker:

trevHCS:

Judging by the blind spot warning sticker on the left door I’d guess it’s a uk r/h drive.

RIPPER:
No Road User Levy, no Community Authorisation

Can`t be UK reg then?
RHD non-UK reg? Yep, certainly around. Some very legitimate Irish companies of course, and a couple of UK ones maybe. But also a few “questionable” UK operators with an “office” in another place, and MoTs provided over the phone…

And people wonder why VOSA stop us…

I’m pleased to see his AdBlue emulator has CE approval! :smiley:

rambo19:
And people wonder why VOSA stop us…

As annoying as it is to be stopped, you see stuff like this and realise why they’re needed.

I’m wondering if they took off the frontend or if it was missing those bits hence triggering the stop. With all those problems, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Only advantage to driver if it was in one piece is they wouldn’t likely know about its state (officially) apart from it never needing Adblue. Not like we MOT the trailers.

Looking at the sticker, as its in English it would suggest a UK truck. Going to need lots of biscuits for the TC.

Why any company, especially a UK one thinks they can get away with running like this these days is beyond me.
They must be either terminally stupid or just don’t give a ■■■■.

If as it looks he is on Bulgarian plates then he will just scrap it or let DVSA keep it and buy another shed and be doing the same thing tomorrow, UK TC has very little power over a Bulgarian O licence

GasGas:
I’m pleased to see his AdBlue emulator has CE approval! :smiley:

They’re perfectly legitimate for off-road use… mines, quarries, shunting etc.

Everything electronic sold in the EU has to have one of those, although fakery is making them less and less meaningful.

Mazzer2 pray to tell how it looks like its on BG plates ■■..could be any nationality registered.