QUICKPASS LGV

Anyone heard of these?

http://www.quickpasslgv.co.uk/

Think they need to learn a little more about the job:

LGV Cat CLGV Category C training is for the Large Goods Vehicle licence and is a highly popular course at Quick Pass LGV. Ideal for anyone looking to make a career from lorry driving, it trains you to drive rigid good vehicles of between 3,500kg and 7,500kg, which includes towing a trailer of up to 750kg.

As with the Category C licence, the LGV Cat C+E permits the licence holder to drive rigid goods vehicles of 3,500kg to 7,500kg. The vehicles can be towing a trailer of between 750kg and 12,000kg.

The LGV Double Category training course allows drivers to train for both the Category C and Category C+E qualifications simultaneously.

As the driver of a large vehicle, you are legally required to have the Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC). Taking this course allows you to improve your knowledge and skills both before and during your career as a lorry or bus driver.

The qualification is split into four parts including a theory test, case studies, a practical test and a vehicle safety demonstration. Quick Pass LGV can help you train for the CPC alongside your LGV or PCV training, ensuring you are fully qualified to drive responsibly.

With so many errors in the website it doesn’t inspire confidence. I wonder where they park their trucks?

Buyer beware!! Pete :laughing: :laughing:

deary me… yawn

The registered company address is a council flat.

From Company check website

registered address

FLAT 28 NORTON HOUSE,
BIGLAND STREET
LONDON
E1 2PL

I sincerly hope no-one fall into that trap. Made me laugh reading that. Its not rocket science to do a little research. :slight_smile:

Gut instinct is usually right. Please see this link

cftn.org.uk/ahmjyvhp/cgi-bin … 26021440/0

Name & Registered Office:
HIGHVIS LGV LTD
145-157 ST JOHN STREET
LONDON
ENGLAND
EC1V 4PW
Company No. 07793113

Date of Incorporation: 30/09/2011

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied
Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: Â (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 30/06/2013
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 28/10/2012
:angry:

DO YOU WANT TO ENTER INTO A RECESSION PROOF INDUSTRY ? ? ? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :unamused:
START YOUR CAREER WITH US AS A HGV/LGV DRIVER
We are looking for individuals to TRAIN & WORK Nationwide within the Haulage & Logistics Industry
Earn £450 - £650 Weekly
Category C, Category C+E and ADR roles.
Employment opportunities with various corporate clients
Candidate selected following suitability evolution.
No previous driving experience necessary, but work available for drivers with experience.
Full Training to Work Programme Provided for new drivers
- New Drivers (you would need to pay a deposit from £499 for the training course - contact us for more information)

• Qualified Drivers (submit CV)
    Call us now and drive yourself to success…
    0800 622 6216 or 020 8492 3935
    simplylgv.com
    Simply LGV
    Ref:
    Simply LGV Recruitment Initiative
    Job id:
    Know someone who might be interested in this job? Forward this email on.
    Change profile for Instant job match
    Unsubscribe from Instant job match
    This is a new service from totaljobs.com and we would welcome your Feedback

What a sham!!

I see Fast Track LGV have gone under. I think industry will agree that there is no supprises here. Just a matter of time.
hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/blog/20 … s-trading/

I dont think we have seen the last of Harry Singh

express.co.uk/posts/view/334 … to-despiar

OPPS!!! im all sorted now thank god :slight_smile:

Quick Pass LGV has done a runner ripping off 100’s.

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/blog/20 … uick-exit/

It’s about time these ■■■■■■■■ were stopped making a quick buck out of naive prospective new drivers. :imp:

This would ensure the potential new recruits a) weren’t ripped off and b) would allow the genuine companies to flourish a little more.

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/blog/20 … a-failure/

they almost ripped me off, but the daily express done my story in time and got a refund from the CC company…

anyone goin for ya license get a local driving school who you can visit !!

express.co.uk/crusader/view/ … to-despiar

yes that is me, CLOSED EM DOWN !!!LOL