quickest route

m5-m42-m40= m1 correct?
or is it quicker to go m4 them m25 then to m1?
just curious really.
thanks

forgot to mention coming from wales.

depends on where your going :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

and the time of day. if its daylight, avoid the M25 between the M3 and M4. the M42 can be a pig too right enough. again, depends on time of day

welshlad:
m5-m42-m40= m1 correct?
or is it quicker to go m4 them m25 then to m1?
just curious really.
thanks

Just whacked it through Auto route, Boyo’

m5-m42-m40= m1

207 miles., which on a clear run in a wagon, i would look for around 4hrs15mins to cover :wink:

m4 them m25 then to m1

136 miles, which with the same condition’s as above, reckon about 2hrs 45mins, no contest me thinks :wink:

If this is for your Charlton drop, that you mentioned in another thread, think about going south side on the 25, and coming back up the A2 :sunglasses:

Coming from Wales I’d stick to M50 (& joining route(s)), M5 etc. Pointless going all the way to the M25, especially during peak times.

Where are you going to and from?.

It generally ■■■■■■■ helps if people know your start and finish point. :wink:

This coming week the M50 northbound is going to be shut from 2000hrs every night till 0600 I believe. Not a problem if you are going during the day!

i always skip as much of the 25 as possible.

jessicas dad:

I bet that makes your legs tired… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JB:

jessicas dad:

I bet that makes your legs tired… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

very good john. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it does make my man ■■■■■ wobble a bit though :wink:

jammymutt:
Where are you going to and from?.

It generally [zb] helps if people know your start and finish point. :wink:

That doesnt matter, as the route’s requested, have only 1 divergence point, M4 Gate 24 and 1 convergence point, M1 M25 intersection :unamused:

So dont be so [zb] nosey :wink:

M4,A34,A43 =M1
But like many others have said depends where your going :unamused:

This brings you out at 15A on the M1 by Northampton :wink:

M5 -M6 - A38 - M1

So yes I suppose it does depend where you are going :stuck_out_tongue: