Quick Questions - Win a £50 Amazon voucher draw

Actros
ERF
Quality build and the chance of having a double splitter.

I drive a Daf 85cf

The truck i would like to drive is again a Daf 85cf, simply because they are easy to drive and i think comfortable.

Currently 14 plate Scania R450

Would rather go back to an Actros, this thing might be a better drive than the Merc but to live in for 4 nights a week it’s a dog. It’s much smaller inside, the storage is poorly thought out, the power sockets are in the wrong places, the night heater is a waste of time compared to the Actros one. It only has one side locker. The windows really annoy me, no ‘one touch’ raise or lower and you need the ignition on to use them. As soon as the ignition is on so are all of the lights. The roof vent has no fly screen and isn’t electric, neither are most of the mirrors. I have no idea why people rate Scanias.

1. Actros 450
  2. Volvo Truck
  3. As someone said on here, powerful and the gearbox is something special. I think the Iveco Stralis uses it too.

Freightliner Cascadia.

Scania.

American trucks are not the amazing machines drivers in the UK think, they are out dated and primitive.

Scania R 420 (10 years old)

Scania Next Gen G500

Easy to step in & out of with ample power & good on fuel.

Last day to be in with a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher- got to be in it to win it :slight_smile:

Did anyone win ?

The winner of the draw is mkb600
Your prize will be posted to you soon