quick question.

has anyone driven a truck that has a vanity mirror built into the sun visors :question:

ok i know theres a great big door mirror right next to you but as trucks seem to get every gizmo that a car has im surprised theres no vanity mirror.

ps, before you say a word rob, no, i am not that vain :laughing:

No never seen that

no…quick answer :laughing:

very few passenger seats are used so i done suppose the makers though a vanity mirror was worth including :confused:

dave:
has anyone driven a truck that has a vanity mirror built into the sun visors :question:

No disrespect to yourself but this sprang to mind

Simon

that hurt :frowning:

:laughing:

There is a vanity mirror or whatever the correct term is in the new scania r series

stuart:
There is a vanity mirror or whatever the correct term is in the new scania r series

what do you drive simon :question:
hope it aint a scania, nudge ,nudge, :wink: :wink:

the magnum has or used to have a (shaving) mirror ie vanity mirror in it :laughing:

stuart:

that makes sense because they are driven by TARTS :stuck_out_tongue:

alix776:
the magnum has or used to have a (shaving) mirror ie vanity mirror in it :laughing:

I’m Saying nothing :wink: :wink:

dave:

:smiley: Is that for you to check that you are driving with your eyes open? (Just like your arse must be. Since you are thinking about vanity mirrors).

Not a good idea anyway. For in the event of pulling the sun visor down, you would get a glimpse of yourself. And scream. Forgetting how very ugly you are. Not the best time to be reminded.

dave:

stuart:

what do you drive simon :question:
hope it aint a scania, nudge ,nudge, :wink: :wink:

Yes Dave it is a scania But a 3 series so :stuck_out_tongue:

dont know ive never really been in the pasenger side but i did have a foden alpha demo once that had a shaving plug socket and mirror.

still a crap truck :imp: