Quick question regarding cpc practical training

Hi all

Have my CPC Practical (show me, tell me) training tomorrow and was wondering as Im there for 4 hours what am I likely to be doing (forgot to ask the training provider)?

Hi mate, you will get there expecting a lot to be going on but not much happens really. Trainer will walk round lorry with you reminding you of all the safety checks etc. When it came to straps n chains my trainer had no demo trolley so had to work it out when I was taken to examiners den, I was more nervous doing this than I was on practical test but that’s me. Good luck to you :smiley:

djp:
Hi mate, you will get there expecting a lot to be going on but not much happens really. Trainer will walk round lorry with you reminding you of all the safety checks etc. When it came to straps n chains my trainer had no demo trolley so had to work it out when I was taken to examiners den, I was more nervous doing this than I was on practical test but that’s me. Good luck to you :smiley:

Cheers mate.

There’s a lot of variation between trainers. You’ll find out soon enough!

Good luck with it. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It’s a demonstration type test so when he says, " how would you check the tyres on this vehicle" don’t just tell him but actually check the tyres as you would in a real life situation. Tell him what you are doing as you do it as this may remind you of something you had forgotten. Watch this video

youtu.be/wK–gVI-WHI