Quick question, manually enter break on tacho?

Sat doing the usual wait at an rdc and realised I havent put it on break while I’m watching homes under the hammer for 2 hours, is there a way of manually entering it when I’m allowed my keys back like a good little boy?

No.

No, you can’t change what’s already been recorded.

You can write a manual entry on a printout with an explanation or restart your break, those are your only options.

Thanks, thought that would be the case. Just done a print out. Not wasting another 45 sat in the cab, I did miss the end of doctors though. Live and learn.

nurglets:
Thanks, thought that would be the case. Just done a print out. Not wasting another 45 sat in the cab, I did miss the end of doctors though. Live and learn.

You want to do 2 print outs really 1 for the office and one for yourself. Keep yours in a safe place you never know :wink:

Been off today. Quite novel watching Homes under the hammer.

After that, I walked around the streets in a fat suit pushing 3 borrowed children in a pushchair from cash convertors. Then I went to Greggs for my dinner, and threw my rubbish on the floor. The next task was to smoke in the children’s faces whilst swearing out loud, after reading the latest tripe on Facebook.

After remembering that I am not a woman, I researched the day time behaviour of the unemployed male.

This involved gambling all my weeks dole at the bookies, and walking around town picking my nose and staring at young girls. Whilst rolling a ■■■ at the same time.( Quite skilled ). Got in my gaff and booted the dog for no reason.

All in all, a good day.

eagerbeaver:
Been off today. Quite novel watching Homes under the hammer.

After that, I walked around the streets in a fat suit pushing 3 borrowed children in a pushchair from cash convertors. Then I went to Greggs for my dinner, and threw my rubbish on the floor. The next task was to smoke in the children’s faces whilst swearing out loud, after reading the latest tripe on Facebook.

After remembering that I am not a woman, I researched the day time behaviour of the unemployed male.

This involved gambling all my weeks dole at the bookies, and walking around town picking my nose and staring at young girls. Whilst rolling a ■■■ at the same time.( Quite skilled ). Got in my gaff and booted the dog for no reason.

All in all, a good day.

Are you saying you had a ‘manual printout’ over the gay bloke on homes under hammer ?