Quick question from a newbie plz

Hi, did some agency work last week and thought i had to do a digi print out at the end of each shift, i have since learnt that there is no need to do this, i’m back in again next week but do i need to carry my print outs with me for 28 days as with an analogue chart ?

Thanks in advance

rusty919:
Hi, did some agency work last week and thought i had to do a digi print out at the end of each shift, i have since learnt that there is no need to do this, i’m back in again next week but do i need to carry my print outs with me for 28 days as with an analogue chart ?

Thanks in advance

no that’s what ur card is … ITS A TACHOGRAPH :unamused:

cheers

The info on the printouts is also on the digicard so unless the printouts have manual entries which are not on the digicard then you have a nice lot of expensive toilet paper :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=95181

you were told this here :unamused:

rusty919:

Thanks in advance

You only need to make a printout if you do something wrong, the unit fails or if you have a faulty card. If you have done printouts every day last week without any infringements there is no need to carry them.

It is the vehicle operator who is obliged to download your card, your responsibility stops at proffering your card at the window. Unfortunately agencies often ask for a printout but that is not a legal requirement.

take a chill pill nick, if i’m not sure about something then i ask, i hadnt seen that reply

Just to add to what you’ve been told, you don’t need to carry any printouts unless they’re done for a manual entry, but you must carry your driver card even when driving a vehicle with an analogue tachograph.

cheers mate, so many different things to learn and i’m still trying to get my head round it all :slight_smile:

rusty919:
take a chill pill nick, if i’m not sure about something then i ask, i hadnt seen that reply

Postby rusty919 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:22 pm

great, cheers for clearing that up :smiley: :smiley:

Chill Pill fella don’t take the Pi55 the above is your last post on that matter. so which is it

dunno what your problem is mate as i’m sure you were a newbie once, i thought this board was for newbies with questions to ask that they wernt sure of, so much to take in maybe i just forgot so why not get off my post as your not helping one bit ! if everyone was like you mate this forum wouldnt even exist lol

nick2008:
don’t take the Pi55

Is your keyboard missing a s ?

Is that the reason you typed pi55 instead of ■■■■ :grimacing:

tachograph:

nick2008:
don’t take the Pi55

Smart arss Tachograph :grimacing: I was being polite

I was never a newbie Mr Rusty919 I was too old when they wrote the book.
I’m just sceptical fella with you askin the same question that u asked 2 days ago …

and I do try an help as much as I can

nick2008:

tachograph:

nick2008:
don’t take the Pi55

I’m just sceptical fella with you askin the same question that u asked 2 days ago …

you can also type Smartarse

HTH

ok mate, we’ll leave it there shall we and i promise never to ask a question i’m unsure of again :smiley:

I have noticed that some ask almost the same question more than once as they do not get an answer in a way that they can understand it the first time but its not an issue for me if I answer it twice in two (or more) different ways

Wheel Nut:

nick2008:

tachograph:

nick2008:
don’t take the Pi55

HTH

told u before its too long a word :grimacing:

rusty919:
ok mate, we’ll leave it there shall we and i promise never to ask a question i’m unsure of again :smiley:

I’m not saying that fella … as Rog says always happy to help … it was the fact you said you hadn’t when you clearly had

nick2008:

Wheel Nut:

HTH

told u before its too long a word :grimacing:

so is “you” apparently :laughing: :wink:

nick2008:

rusty919:

I’m not saying that fella … as Rog says always happy to help … it was the fact you said you hadn’t when you clearly had

ok mate