Quick heads up for new/aspiring drivers

Evening folks from all walks of life.(Some better than others, ever been to Skelmersdale?)

As per title, a quick heads up. I believe people nowadays prefer to go on to something called ’ YouTube ’ rather than pay bills and berate the neighbours. Some of you may even have heard of a very strange looking little boy who calls himself ‘Trucker Jay(ne) in the UK’, and frequents aforementioned tube channel thing and seems to ’ help ’ new and/or aspiring drivers with a valuable insight into the job as a professional LGV driver.

He apparently does something to do with the bog. Hang on…ah, Mrs B says it’s a ‘blog’. Although with the amount of crap that tumbles out of this retards mouth, bog seems more apt.

This ■■■ is an angry, poorly skilled ‘driver’ who will at some point either seriously hurt or kill someone. This knob does NOT represent the majority of professional drivers. If you have a spare minute (after cutting your toenails or rubbing a rusty self tapper over your eyeball), check out his driving for yourself, and ask yourself if you would like him behind your missus and kids in that truck.

Do yourselves and the industry a favour, by NEVER drawing ANY kind of inspiration off this bellend. If you are in any doubt over his ‘standing’ amongst the drivers on here, pop over to the Pro forum (for proper drivers :wink: and check out the Trucker Jay(ne) thread for yourselves.

Think yourselves fortunate I have graced your laptop/phone/tablet/technology thing or whatever.

Well said EB, the guys a tool

Have to agree, there is much better more polite and less angry professional drivers that newbies or wannabes can get their aspirations and insights from. Jays just an idiot in a truck :slight_smile:

Have watched a few vids from the guy, and imo, his ‘career’ as a hgv driver will be a short one… just hope no-one is killed before he has to hand his cpc in.

Well said mr b. +1

While I agree with the Beaver’s warning and sentiments, I think it best we limit ourselves to a single thread on this topic!
We wouldn’t want to be accused of running a hate campaign… :wink:

Maybe we should instead recommend GOOD driver that make video’s here like like Luke Vernon (SwitchLogic)
youtube.com/user/lukemvernon

I’m not trying to derail you Beaver, just don’t want to give Jay’s gang band ammunition! :smiley:

I couldn’t give a toss what people think Beez. The guy is a very poor and dangerous driver. These are facts which he himself has chosen to film and display.

Make sure you get those splinters out of your arse mate. :wink: Carry on like this and you might get to be a politician.

It’s not what you think mate, I just don’t want to give them reasons to ■■■■■ and whine…

As for politics, stuff that pal, I can’t do bullcrap! :laughing:

I’ve seen a few of his videos including the recent one in which he crashed. Which was his fault. From what I’ve seen he only seems to drive like an a-hole when he is angry which is often most of the time.

What’s the need the this thread though?
I don’t see the need for the slagging people off people because they are crappy drivers or bad video makers.

edit: just checked his channel and the crash video is gone :stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t see the ‘need’ mate, then you are blasé about dangerous driving.

The objective is to let people know that ■■■■ potting around filming yourself whilst controlling a Large Goods Vehicle is hugely distracting and dangerous. Another objective is to highlight that deliberately creating a road situation where a collision takes place is not only highly dangerous but also illegal. Furthermore, highlighting abusive language and a generally aggressive attitude towards other road users is something any PROFESSIONAL driver would turn his/her back on.

If you don’t feel enough of a prick now, please let me know and I will gladly assist you further.

I don’t care if there’s 2 threads or not, but I do hope this won’t turn into a childish name calling exercise that will take the attention away from Jays aggressive and dangerous driving.

While the actions of the car driver were appalling that last accident was instigated by Jays aggressive and dangerous driving, the car driver was reacting to the actions of Jay, who after creating unnecessary drama went one step further and cut in front of the car and at the same time reduced speed by an estimated 15-20 mph in a matter of seconds.

eagerbeaver:
If you don’t feel enough of a prick now, please let me know and I will gladly assist you further.

The words “pot” and “kettle” spring to mind. All the guy was saying was why start another thread.

As a newbie yourself I thought you might have a bit more respect for your fellow newbies

Not when they talk ■■■■■■■■ mate. 16 posts in and giving it large, lol.

O dear, Adam and Smiffski. You shouldn’t disrespect a more experienced Jedi like that :unamused:

EB is right I’m afraid, the fault is all jays for filming it in the first place and it just happens that he drives like a ■■■■■ It’s not a slagging off, it’s frustration vented coz jay is letting the side down aka THE REST OF US!

I remember when EB passed his class one and I was in a 7.5t hatchback, he posted his own thread saying to anyone feel free to PM him with any queries that they had, which I did and as a newbie it makes it easier having someone to talk to.

Arse kissing completed, cheers :grimacing:

D’B

eagerbeaver:
Evening folks from all walks of life.(Some better than others, ever been to Skelmersdale?)

As per title, a quick heads up. I believe people nowadays prefer to go on to something called ’ YouTube ’ rather than pay bills and berate the neighbours. Some of you may even have heard of a very strange looking little boy who calls himself ‘Trucker Jay(ne) in the UK’, and frequents aforementioned tube channel thing and seems to ’ help ’ new and/or aspiring drivers with a valuable insight into the job as a professional LGV driver.

He apparently does something to do with the bog. Hang on…ah, Mrs B says it’s a ‘blog’. Although with the amount of crap that tumbles out of this retards mouth, bog seems more apt.

This ■■■ is an angry, poorly skilled ‘driver’ who will at some point either seriously hurt or kill someone. This knob does NOT represent the majority of professional drivers. If you have a spare minute (after cutting your toenails or rubbing a rusty self tapper over your eyeball), check out his driving for yourself, and ask yourself if you would like him behind your missus and kids in that truck.

Do yourselves and the industry a favour, by NEVER drawing ANY kind of inspiration off this bellend. If you are in any doubt over his ‘standing’ amongst the drivers on here, pop over to the Pro forum (for proper drivers :wink: and check out the Trucker Jay(ne) thread for yourselves.

Think yourselves fortunate I have graced your laptop/phone/tablet/technology thing or whatever.

It’s been a while … Who’s the clown you speak of?

Michael Douglas:

It has, not seen you about for yonks…
How ya doing? :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139421

Evil8Beezle:

Michael Douglas:

It has, not seen you about for yonks…
How ya doing? :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139421

I’m good thank you mate! How about yourself? How’s life on the road?

Yeah I’m fine, just chilling at the moment and seeing if my limp will heal! :stuck_out_tongue:

Evil8Beezle:
Yeah I’m fine, just chilling at the moment and seeing if my limp will heal! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha! Yeah you want to get that looked at! Might be an idea to get that 5th wheel grease out of your hair too. :stuck_out_tongue: ■■■■ agency drivers… :laughing: :grimacing:

Aye up Md! How are you pal?

I suppose we should be grateful a Hollywood A lister has come back to visit us.