Questions on 2start and no experience needed jobs!

Ayup. I’ve been lurking the forums and sucking up all information I can for the past couple of weeks, so here’s a belated hi! Came across this community after searching for reviews for hgvtraining.co.uk. Man, am I glad I did. Saved my bacon there.

Couple of questions. Does anybody know of 2 start HGV training (2start-training.com) or had experience with them maybe? I don’t want to get caught with a broker and destroy my saving. My second question is, what are the job perspectives looking like for new HGV divers (south west - berkshire heathrow areas)? I’m going to be getting class 1 eventually and hopefully a couple weeks after my class 2, so I’m trying to gauge perhaps how some of you maybe went onto the job market with no experience and this license.

I’m searching indeed and other job sites, but falling short after reading 98% are wanting at least 2 years experience. I’m determined, and know I’ll find something, though it would be great to get some perspective from you guys.

Cheers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Start are a decent firm from the reviews of them on here pal, and here is a training diary from someone who went with them.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=126880
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=129042

As for the 2 years experience, yes a lot of firms would like it, but it won’t stop you getting started in the current market.

Best of luck! :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:
2 Start are a decent firm from the reviews of them on here pal, and here is a training diary from someone who went with them.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=126880
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=129042

As for the 2 years experience, yes a lot of firms would like it, but it won’t stop you getting started in the current market.

Best of luck! :smiley:

Thanks for this mate. Really appreciate the reply! I ended up going with 2start, they’re a really great firm so far :slight_smile:

Follow the advice from on here turn up at places with your boots and hi vis on, take a c.v. or you might have to fill an application form in. I haven’t long started and fairplay to one of the managers he said to me how will you get two years experience if no one will give you the chance to drive?? Good luck!

2 start were AFS training but my boss want to just concentrate on Haulage so sold it to the manager
Good training firm did my CPC
I you get joe don’t believe a word he said about his previous driving career lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2start are absolutely fantastic can’t speak highly enough of the guys in the reading. Ranch