Question

I am 45 years old EU citizen (Greek) and l am planing to get E Class license plus ADR (right now l have C Class and 1 year of experience),so the question is do l have any chance to find job in international trucking (all across EU or maybe just in UK)?In Greece ther is nothing :imp: AI lot of years l was van driver for UPS then l lost my job :imp:

[quote="Kostas"In Greece ther is nothing :imp: AI lot of years l was van driver for UPS then l lost my job :imp:[/quote]
Not much better here tbh there are a lot of new & experienced drivers struggling to get work although not impossible just very hard

Depend where abouts in the UK you are as well

The van driving does not count as experience on Cat C btw & most agency want 6mth checkable experience

Good luck

Kostas:
I am 45 years old EU citizen (Greek) and l am planing to get E Class license plus ADR (right now l have C Class and 1 year of experience),so the question is do l have any chance to find job in international trucking (all across EU or maybe just in UK)?In Greece ther is nothing :imp: AI lot of years l was van driver for UPS then l lost my job :imp:

I think you should consider pulling high value loads when you acquire the +E. The Greeks are well known in the UK for their no nonsense approach to lorry theft :stuck_out_tongue: