Question?

Why has the ■■■■! thread been locked just when it was getting interesting? :astonished: :laughing:

A full stop on a post isn’t that interesting unless I missed what was there previously.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

I went…

To preview something I was halfway through scribbling and pressed submit by mistake.

Then I had a few bevvies and thought bollox to it anyway. :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:
I went…

To preview something I was halfway through scribbling and pressed submit by mistake.

Wise move then?
After “a few bevvies” too many push “submit” rather than the more canny “delete”…

yourhavingalarf:
I went…

Oh shame should have left it [emoji23]it could have been worth a laugh maybe. Now we will all be wondering what on earth it was you posted.

I hate turning up late to the party!

simcor:

yourhavingalarf:
I went…

Oh shame should have left it [emoji23]it could have been worth a laugh maybe. Now we will all be wondering what on earth it was you posted.

Just another…

Of my waffling, lost at sea posts.

Relax, I’ll continue to bore everyone to death here for years to come.

simcor:
A full stop on a post isn’t that interesting unless I missed what was there previously.

Is that worth a whoooooooosh? :slight_smile:

Beau Nydel:

simcor:

Is that worth a whoooooooosh? :slight_smile:

Maybe a…

Small woosh? :smiley: