Question regarding supermarket class 1 vacancies?

Guys…
I want to potentially apply for asda/morrisons/sainsburys class 1 jobs but finding it hard to find anywhere online.
I live in the doncaster area.
Can anyone tell me the agencys they use to set on or where abouts i can apply?
Will i get anywhere just showing up at sites with a CV?

Any info appreciated
Thanks
Nick

You may find it difficult to get straight on with a supermarket these days especially in Yorkshire,
Morrisons were advertising on there website a while ago but the shift pattern was pm starts Thursday to Monday so not everyone’s cup of tea and I think they use adr network agency when busy.
Saibsburys at Sherburn is run by wincanton and from what I hear is not very good,they were using transline agency but occasional vacancys appeared on wincanton web site.
Adsa at normanton,I applied here 2 year ago for what I thought was a full time job,it turned out to be a 6 month contract but the manager said it will get renewed for another after 6 months :open_mouth: ,I just could not take that risk even though the Asda job really did seem to be a good one.
Tesco in Yorkshire is run by stobarts,just read the local newspapers and threads on here to see what that is like :frowning:
I don’t think I’d ever work for a supermarket unless I got on full time and direct.
Hope this helps…

Thanks for the info mate.
I agree with you about the contracts i wouldnt go for something like that either.
Ill keep looking myself and see what comes up. Ive already got a few cvs in elsewhere.
And yes you may notice i didnt mention tesco :smiley:

If you want to only to ‘Potentially do supermarket work only’…■■

Are you not limiting your job vacancy scope…?

Why not just get a start somewhere (foot in door / on the ladder / into the industry), then you can see what’s going on ‘from the inside’, and then change to supermarket work when the job(s) come up…?

I work for Asda at Normanton and they start you on a temporary 6 month contract and then another and another. I did 16 months before I got full time. Better than the alternative and I knew someone at the time who’d got full time after a similar time so I wasn’t bothered. I was getting paid, had regular work.
Asda at South Elmsall were looking for drivers, give them a shout. You’ll be working every other weekend but it’s easy work. I wouldn’t do anything else now I’ve done it.

sent using smoke signals

ASDA Burtonwood applicant.

Asda wait.png

Oldboy NDF:
Guys…
I want to potentially apply for asda/morrisons/sainsburys class 1 jobs but finding it hard to find anywhere online.
I live in the doncaster area.
Can anyone tell me the agencys they use to set on or where abouts i can apply?
Will i get anywhere just showing up at sites with a CV?

Any info appreciated
Thanks
Nick

Give us a clue what sort of work are you doing now,Agency or Permanent Class 1 -2 :question: :question:

Eager beaver, I concur that the skeleton has rigor mortis waiting for his phone to ring.

eagerbeaver:
ASDA Burtonwood applicant.

Hahaha my selfie!

Tesco Goole, through Logistics People, Tesco Donny through the same crew, I will be shocked and stunned if they don’t start you there and then

Ive put a few cv.s in here and there not limiting myself but was just wanting info on supermarkets.
I wouldnt mind giving asda a go i only live 10 mins from the elmsall depot and less than 30 from normanton. Do they pay well well?

And to answer an earlier question ive been full time driving class 2 for a little over 3 years now. Im a team support driver (supervisor) for brakes. Its graft but £29500 for class 2 work cant complain.
Im ready to move on now though.
Thanks

Sent you a pm. Anything else you need to know, give us a shout.

sent using smoke signals

Oldboy NDF:
Ive put a few cv.s in here and there not limiting myself but was just wanting info on supermarkets.
I wouldnt mind giving asda a go i only live 10 mins from the elmsall depot and less than 30 from normanton. Do they pay well well?

Try the applicable websites, all the big supermarkets have an on line application process.

Oldboy NDF:
And to answer an earlier question ive been full time driving class 2 for a little over 3 years now. Im a team support driver (supervisor) for brakes. Its graft but £29500 for class 2 work cant complain.
Im ready to move on now though.
Thanks

I reckon I know you…