QUESTION......Please answer before 5pm Sunday 2/11/2003

flub007:
Leave it as it is!!!

Good Job Done :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :smiley:

+1

Why oh why do some people just plead to be put on pre-mod? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

what the ■■■■ are you doing, did you find any dead people in this one like you did with my dad in the last one you dug up? :imp:

I don’t know what the old one looks like but would be nice to have a browse through it all, just clear all the crap posts and make it read only and stick a link/new section in the main board index :slight_smile:

Why would he need to be placed on Pre-mod?

mickyblue:

Generally, people who resurrect threads which are nearly ten years old for no valid reason “simply because they can” are placed on pre-mod. It is just disruptive to the normal running of things and causes unnecessary work for moderators.

Harry Monk:

mickyblue:

Generally, people who resurrect threads which are nearly ten years old for no valid reason “simply because they can” are placed on pre-mod. It is just disruptive to the normal running of things and causes unnecessary work for moderators.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

didn’t know that

mickyblue:

Harry Monk:

mickyblue:

didn’t know that

I figured that out without the need to be told.

I should be a policeman I reckon!

Just messing wit ya Mickey, no harm intended. :smiley:

the maoster:

mickyblue:

Harry Monk:

mickyblue:

didn’t know that

I figured that out without the need to be told.

I should be a policeman I reckon!

Just messing wit ya Mickey, no harm intended. :smiley:

I am a bit slow with things now days. i think it is because i have a lot on my mind :smiley:

Now you’ve taken that ■■■ off your head, you should find things a bit easier. :wink:

leave as is working fine :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

bigvern1:
Now you’ve taken that ■■■ off your head, you should find things a bit easier. :wink:

I am still walking in to things :smiley:

These new forums seem to be working ok :smiley:

the old forums are currently locked down… and I have spent 2 hours ensuring that new visitors can find both the old and new forums (with a lot of help from ther members)

I can undo all the Lock Down on the old forums… and redo it all on Tuesday… :cry:
OR
We can agree that the system is in place to direct members to both forums… and utalise these forums from today… and leave the old forums locked. :laughing:

:laughing: Why undo two hours work.

Why not now leave it in place? You’ve obviously worked hard at getting this one up and running (and running well at that), there’s no real reason why people should now need to use the old board, is there?

Craig

Firstly i’d just like to say hello and well done on the new board.
I have to agree there, why undo all that hard work voluntarily, we get to do that for a living!! :laughing:

I might be missing sommat, but have to agree with posted so far, leave it as is unless theres a good reason to mess further.

there must be a point that we all swap. If the beta version tested successfully, run with it and lock the old.

Its good

Yep this is good leave it as it is!

No point muckin up all your hard work, providing I can still read the old forums, to check on what came in last week. I arrived back here when trying to get to the old forums :blush: .