Question on Spain

Can anyone who runs down there think of any firms from Malaga, Seville way who run to UK with mega (lowride) tauts or tilts please?

pm vascoingles

or email him

Hi, I work for a Spanish firm in Malaga and have to say that I dont recall having seen such a beast locally, nor for that matter in Andalucia, its usually tautliners and fridges down here.

Off topic a bit but i just got back from Benalmedina and noticed a few firms advertising in Costa del Sol news running haulage back n forth to UK, just wondered if they made that kind of work pay really ? One of the ads showed a newish Stralis :slight_smile:

Many firms run with Megga’s to Malaga on their way to Maroc but they are always fully freighted on the return trip.

i think its harry monk’s firm that still run spain.

harry:
Many firms run with Megga’s to Malaga on their way to Maroc but they are always fully freighted on the return trip.

good thinking harry, but boxes are no good - need at least tautliners, preferably sliding/lifting roofs, looking like we may stick with sending down on open stepframes but still open to suggestions from anyone

Transalliance run a lot of megas both ways but not particularly low ride just mega. Sliding roofs and Michel run stripped down tilts to spain with steel

jessicas dad:
i think its harry monk’s firm that still run spain.

We do but we’re not based there.

if its tautliners with sliding roofs that you need from Malaga (theyre based in the CTM) then the firm i drive for run mainly schmitz cargobulls of that nature and we regularly run to uk, ive just got back myself from aberdeen. If you want more info then give me a bell on (0034)607667 963 and I will put you on to the right bloke - he speaks fluent english too!

thanks for the info/offer hombre - we loaded another semi-low loader today as they don’t seem to be getting their finger out about changing the height of the cargo, so it’s another jolly jaunt to antequera FOR SOME BUGGER ELSE :frowning: