Question on digi card analysis

Hello

I’m getting infringements because it shows break in-between every end of shift and start of shift and all weekend?

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Guessing its down to something I’m selecting wrong at the start of the next daily shift?

thanks

Are you pulling your card at the end of your shift!?

You can’t be getting infringements for showing rest when you’re on rest, you’ve probably misunderstood what the infringements are for.

This is a wild guess but I’m guessing that you’re leaving the card in and not putting the country in at the the start and end of shift.

Card is being taken out at the end of the shift but it tends to be when I have not driven for a couple or three days or after the weekend?

When you remove th card and it prompts you to “end country” are you doing this?

yep doing this.

Hmmm, ok then, say you finish on Friday and go back in Monday, when you insert the card on the Monday are you attempting a manual entry to show a break for the time between card extraction and card insertion? In fact are you doing any manual entries at all when you start your working week?

I think you need to tell us exactly what the infringements are for, they can’t be for booking rest when you’re on rest :slight_smile:

Do you have a copy of an infringement you can post (without any personal information) ?

Apologies , they weren’t showing up as infringements but flagged up as lots of breaks ( green ) inbetween shifts?

That’s ok then Karl. You can’t be “done” for having too much break. Just carry on as you are.

Nothing to see here, move along

karlb73:
Apologies , they weren’t showing up as infringements but flagged up as lots of breaks ( green ) inbetween shifts?

The green between the shifts is actually rest but they’ve described it as break in the colour legend, it’s nothing to worry about.

You have an infringement on the 23rd for working over six hours without a break :wink:

If you want to be belt and braces about it, when doing your manual entry every day use the ‘?’ mode for the time between shifts. This will then leave the bits between shifts blank on the analysis.