Question for Scottish posters

Anyone ever tried to get an ILA to pay towards their cost of LGV training? can it be done?

It can be done, however it is not as straight forward as it appears on the ILA website. Are you having problems with it ?
Allan

I used ILA for my cat C. All I had to do was give my training provider my ILA number and they sent me out a voucher which I took with me on the day I started.

Very easily done.

Apply, send out paperwork, send it back, recieve a code, present code to training company, do training for £200 less. Ritchies and Happy Hour accept to my own knowledge.

Done, simple, ■■■■ easy.

£200 max.

its SIMPLES as above :wink: hardest bit is getting your account set up :sunglasses:

whats an ila ■■? :smiley:

craigiej:
whats an ila ■■? :smiley:

ilascotland.org.uk/ILA+Homepage.htm

Jim Mair Driver Training near Fenwick also allow ILA tokens to be used during training. I plan to use it for my CE.

I used the ila aswell

it was very easy as posted above

Lagta at euro central accept it aswell

Individual? Learning Account I think it stands for. Eveyone is entitled to £200 per year towards educational fees at college. I was just thinking about it earlier today and thought it might be of use if doing LGV training. Didn’t search online though to see if they could be used. I havent booked a course yet, waiting to set up my prvisional licence first.

You can use it for lgv training but you need to make sure if training company accept this check couse some companies dont accept it.other thing is in a year you can get only 1 check but a year later you can ask another check for different course which is good couse you can use it like hiab ,forklift or adr course.

other important note your yearly salary cant be more than £22 000 if its above this you cant claim ila check.

good luck…