Question for Rikki

Rikki
The take over by RBI, you gave the impression nothing would change :smiley:

I believe you had a contact for support from somewhere else and your reply

Any decision on this would not be mine to make but rather for the Road Transport Group at RBI.

The e-mail has been forwarded , but i have learnt that the person who makes a decision already has a copy sent to him direct by ******

After all your hard work on here and building it up, does this mean any decisions are now going to be RBI

I do not post a lot like 1000s of others but read regularly and be a shame to see it lose it’s identity.

Only asking as a member of T/Net

After all your hard work on here and building it up, does this mean any decisions are now going to be RBI

It means that TruckNet UK works alongside other titles within RBI such as Truck & Driver, Commercial Motor, Roadtransport.com and Motor Transport.

As such some matters that may affect all the titles are discussed amongst all those who may be involved to ensure that we all have the same approach.

While I may be part of those discussions and put forward the Trucknet UK point if view I cannot unilatery (sp) make decsions on behalf of all, that rests with people on a higher pay grade than me. :wink: :smiley:

Fair enough :smiley:

Thanks for reply

So I gather the decision has been made.

Show the conference no support at all must be the answer.

JohnGr:
So I gather the decision has been made.

Show the conference no support at all must be the answer.

:unamused: :unamused:
Spoiling for an argument again, I see.

You really just can’t help yourself, can you… :imp:

You’ve made it clear you dislike the way this site is operated.
You’ve made it clear you dislike the way the management and moderators do their jobs.

So I’ll ask you this on behalf of the thousands of Trucknet members whose urine you’re boiling…
WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK ON HERE â– â– 

Rikki does what he is told now its not his site any more and even before rbi took it over lucy told him what to do anyway.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

even before rbi took it over lucy told him what to do anyway

Well, I tried…then he promptly did the opposite as a matter of principle… :wink: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: